News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insideontheoutside

Quote from: Metal Stuart on June 28, 2012, 05:45:21 AM

this is me a few weeks ago at sci fi convention. i didnt have time to organise a costume like normal so i just threw something together with my normal clothes. my hair is also no longer pink and purple but blue and purple  :laugh:

You look more than alright actually ;)
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

GhostTown11

Quote from: agfrommd on July 06, 2012, 10:50:17 AM
Been growing my nails for more than a month now (see https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,121031.0.html), with only one minor mishap (I'm choosing to ignore).

I'm not a fan of polish, but I like they way they look without.

Getting to the point I might have to file them, which I'm afraid of, because I'm not the most coordinated or artistic person and if I destroy them I'll have to cut them. Developing a superstitious believe that if I cut them, it'll be like Samson cutting his hair, and I'll just be an ordinary cis male (I'd hate that!).

I love the samson analogy!

Shave that hair though :p!
  •  

Metal Stuart

Rise, Rebel, Resist -Otep
  •  

aleon515

Ok, here I am furniture shopping. Esp consider that I went with someone who "shops til she drops", I look all right.

--Jay Jay
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: aleon515 on July 17, 2012, 02:41:18 AM
Ok, here I am furniture shopping. Esp consider that I went with someone who "shops til she drops", I look all right.

--Jay Jay

My first thought was a kid bouncing up and down on the bed, waiting for his parents to tell him to stop. Nice pic, Jay Jay, captures a certain playfulness.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: agfrommd on July 21, 2012, 05:31:07 PM
My first thought was a kid bouncing up and down on the bed, waiting for his parents to tell him to stop. Nice pic, Jay Jay, captures a certain playfulness.

I would have jumped on the bed, but the sales guy kept hanging around. :)

--Jay Jay
  •  

barbie

I try my best to protect my body and face from UV of the sun. My skin is easily tanned. My summer running fashion.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

MagicKitty

Barbie, UV light isn't bad for you. It's quite good for you actually. It's only bad when you burn. ultraviolet rays aren't strong in the morning and evening, so if you run then, you won't have to cover yourself up like that.
  •  

VannaSiamese

Quote from: barbie on July 21, 2012, 10:25:24 PM
I try my best to protect my body and face from UV of the sun. My skin is easily tanned. My summer running fashion.

barbie~~

I think this picture is fantastic!  I love how you are covering up, I think it looks lovely =)
  •  

VannaSiamese

Some new shots from a shoot I did about a month and a half ago... If you click on these they should get much bigger!
I have more at www.facebook.com/vanburnham

•  

barbie

Quote from: MagicKitty on July 22, 2012, 10:21:40 PM
Barbie, UV light isn't bad for you. It's quite good for you actually. It's only bad when you burn. ultraviolet rays aren't strong in the morning and evening, so if you run then, you won't have to cover yourself up like that.

Yes. I began to run outdoors early in the morning two days ago. It is cooler and easy to run in the morning.

East Asian people usually have skin that is very sensitive to the UV. In winter, my face becomes white, then brown in summer. Even in the morning, I will wear long sleeve tee and long tights.

The following photo shows how much the UV can damage our skin: a driver who worked 28 years on a truck with no air conditioner.

Barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Julian

Quote from: VannaSiamese on July 24, 2012, 04:15:49 PM
Some new shots from a shoot I did about a month and a half ago... If you click on these they should get much bigger!

Van (Vanna?), I follow your Tumblr and I've never gotten the courage to send you fanmail. You are gorgeous and an absolute inspiration to me.
  •  

VannaSiamese

Quote from: Julian on July 25, 2012, 11:11:59 AM
Van (Vanna?), I follow your Tumblr and I've never gotten the courage to send you fanmail. You are gorgeous and an absolute inspiration to me.

Aww thank you!
You may call me either, or =)  I've lived many years as Van and many as Vanna, so half the people I know call me Van and he, and the other half call me Vanna and she.  I always leave it up to the persons interpretation, whether they see me as more of a woman or more of a man. 
You should have written =)
  •  

EmmaM

I put it here because I like it here. :)

Note: skittles.

Loved.
  •  

Edge

Ooh Your fingernails match your top. You look good.
  •  

EmmaM

Quote from: Edge on July 25, 2012, 09:44:43 PM
Ooh Your fingernails match your top. You look good.

Loved.
  •  

barbie

Very artistic and surprising. Nice photos with a nice model!

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: EmmaM on July 25, 2012, 09:06:59 PM
I put it here because I like it here. :)

Note: skittles.

I think it is better than 'alright'.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Today I went to a nearby beach with my family. I was just so so.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kelly J. P.

You know, I'm tempted to say that you're probably the hottest person alive.

And with me being one for giving into temptation, there you have it. :P
  •