News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Your Haiku/s on "Transition"

Started by Anatta, May 27, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora,

::) Haiku is new to me, I say new meaning in the last few years I've taken an interest in this type of Japanese poetry... Soooooo...........

"The stage is now set
Cocoon splits open wide
Emptiness awaits !"

PS  ::) please try to stick to the 5-7-5  syllable   traditional Haiku rule,[for example "metamorphosis"=5] however if you have to break it...break it...But it would be nice if you tried not too,

" Why not exercise ones mind !" 

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Stephanie

Kia Ora Zenda :)

I have an internet friend who lives in New Zealand, she is very nice.  Do you live in the north or south island?   Feel free not to divulge this if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

•  

Anatta

Quote from: Princess of Cups on May 27, 2011, 05:01:43 PM
Kia Ora Zenda :)

I have an internet friend who lives in New Zealand, she is very nice.  Do you live in the north or south island?   Feel free not to divulge this if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Kia Ora P of C,

I live on an island just off of the main North Island... Aotearoa's [NZ] population as a whole is small, around four and half million all up, the chances are if I don't know your friend personally, I'm sure I know of a friend of a friend who knows her, especially if she's 'Trans"...That's what it's like in NZ...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Stephanie

Hi Zenda :)

My friend lives in the Auckland area and she is a gg.   She has shown me pictures of NZ and I think that it is a really beautiful country!   I couldn't believe the huge size of her mother's house and garden though. 

•