Community Conversation => Crossdresser talk => Topic started by: Their Name is Signal on September 28, 2026, 10:14:58 AM Return to Full Version
Title: Significant turn of events
Post by: Their Name is Signal on September 28, 2026, 10:14:58 AM
Post by: Their Name is Signal on September 28, 2026, 10:14:58 AM
I was scared to have my co workers find out about who I am becoming and now they all mostly know and support me, of course they had a million and 1 questions to ask but that was to be expected. now pretty much everyone knows im in transition to become feminine full time. on top of that I am now in a singles group for locals and they seem cool as well. they plan events then you meet up and say hi to everyone you have seen posting in the group. so far i am very happy ive become the person I want to be.
Title: Re: Significant turn of events
Post by: Lori Dee on September 28, 2026, 01:43:51 PM
Post by: Lori Dee on September 28, 2026, 01:43:51 PM
Quote from: Their Name is Signal on Today at 10:14:58 AMI was scared to have my co workers find out about who I am becoming and now they all mostly know and support me, of course they had a million and 1 questions to ask but that was to be expected. now pretty much everyone knows im in transition to become feminine full time. on top of that I am now in a singles group for locals and they seem cool as well. they plan events then you meet up and say hi to everyone you have seen posting in the group. so far i am very happy ive become the person I want to be.
That sounds very promising. It is great to have supportive friends and coworkers. We hope it all goes very well for you.
Thanks for the update!