Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Significant turn of events

Started by Their Name is Signal, Today at 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Their Name is Signal

I was scared to have my co workers find out about who I am becoming and now they all mostly know and support me, of course they had a million and 1 questions to ask but that was to be expected. now pretty much everyone knows im in transition to become feminine full time. on top of that I am now in a singles group for locals and they seem cool as well. they plan events then you meet up and say hi to everyone you have seen posting in the group. so far i am very happy ive become the person I want to be.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Their Name is Signal on Today at 10:14:58 AMI was scared to have my co workers find out about who I am becoming and now they all mostly know and support me, of course they had a million and 1 questions to ask but that was to be expected. now pretty much everyone knows im in transition to become feminine full time. on top of that I am now in a singles group for locals and they seem cool as well. they plan events then you meet up and say hi to everyone you have seen posting in the group. so far i am very happy ive become the person I want to be.

That sounds very promising. It is great to have supportive friends and coworkers. We hope it all goes very well for you.

Thanks for the update!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •