Site News and Information => Introductions => Topic started by: Reborn@57 on September 28, 2026, 09:02:52 PM Return to Full Version

Title: First Day …
Post by: Reborn@57 on September 28, 2026, 09:02:52 PM
Hello everyone..
I just had to tell someone this ..
I made my doctors appointment today for HRT... I thought I was going to die .. I was sitting in the room talking to the doctor about my whole hidden life and started having a panic attack ( first ever) .. I was telling him thing have kept secret for my whole life ... I was scared/ excited/ emotional to the point I was about to start crying... but I made it through it all and now have my script for the hormone I need to start my journey.. I just wonted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me to this site .. as I was freaking out I told myself.. just relax and remember what the people said lastnight and there encouragement posts and you will make it ... so thanks again .. yall are the best !!!

Yes my southern bell is sneaking out with the YALL's .. lol
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: Lori Dee on September 28, 2026, 09:13:56 PM
That is great news!

The first step is the most important. It is also the scariest.
But without taking that first step, you would still be at Square One.

Now, you are on the path, and it will take you in the direction that you want to go, not in the direction that others tell you to go. Now, you can work on whatever else you need to do to just be yourself.

We are so happy for you.

YOU DID IT!
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: tgirlamg on September 29, 2026, 12:46:43 AM
Congrats Little Sister!... That is so wonderful!!!... You're off and running!

Onward!

Ashley 💕
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: Lilis on September 29, 2026, 03:34:23 AM
Congratulations, Reborn! 🥂

Wishing you all the happiness, as you begin this new chapter. 💕


~ Lilis 🌷
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: Charlotte Kitty on September 29, 2026, 06:31:02 AM
Congratulations on the beginning of your HRT journey 🙂
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: Gina P on September 29, 2026, 07:45:33 AM
  Oh, I had almost forgot those first days. Palms sweaty, heart beating so hard, revealing a secrete that I had hidden so well.

Congratulations, on the first step, now things start getting interesting.
Title: Re: First Day …
Post by: tammy753 on September 29, 2026, 08:04:02 AM
I was really excite and even took pictures of the bottles to remember the date. Then I saw my male name on the bottles and it kind of ruined it for me. I know they have to print that on them. Congratulations on taking this step!