Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

First Day …

Started by Reborn@57, Yesterday at 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Reborn@57

Hello everyone..
I just had to tell someone this ..
I made my doctors appointment today for HRT... I thought I was going to die .. I was sitting in the room talking to the doctor about my whole hidden life and started having a panic attack ( first ever) .. I was telling him thing have kept secret for my whole life ... I was scared/ excited/ emotional to the point I was about to start crying... but I made it through it all and now have my script for the hormone I need to start my journey.. I just wonted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me to this site .. as I was freaking out I told myself.. just relax and remember what the people said lastnight and there encouragement posts and you will make it ... so thanks again .. yall are the best !!!

Yes my southern bell is sneaking out with the YALL's .. lol

Lori Dee ✅

That is great news!

The first step is the most important. It is also the scariest.
But without taking that first step, you would still be at Square One.

Now, you are on the path, and it will take you in the direction that you want to go, not in the direction that others tell you to go. Now, you can work on whatever else you need to do to just be yourself.

We are so happy for you.

YOU DID IT!
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

tgirlamg

Congrats Little Sister!... That is so wonderful!!!... You're off and running!

Onward!

Ashley 💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

Lilis

Congratulations, Reborn! 🥂

Wishing you all the happiness, as you begin this new chapter. 💕


~ Lilis 🌷
More about me:
Emerging from Darkness  ✨ | GAHT - 6/10/2024. ⚕️ | Electrolysis - 2/23/2025 ⚡| Progesterone - 3/24/2025 ⚕️ | Body laser - 3/26/2025 👙 | Name Change 4/13/2026 🥂

"The Circle!" 🌑†🪞🔥

"Loving me as I am, tomorrow I will unmask even more." ~ Lilis 🌷

Charlotte Kitty ✅

Congratulations on the beginning of your HRT journey 🙂
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Gina P

  Oh, I had almost forgot those first days. Palms sweaty, heart beating so hard, revealing a secrete that I had hidden so well.

Congratulations, on the first step, now things start getting interesting.
🔗 [Link: wackypackagesforum.com]
  • skype:Gina P?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

tammy753

#6
I was really excite and even took pictures of the bottles to remember the date. Then I saw my male name on the bottles and it kind of ruined it for me. I know they have to print that on them. Congratulations on taking this step!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee