General Discussions => Hobbies => Cooking => Topic started by: ChrissyRyan on October 05, 2026, 05:28:40 AM Return to Full Version
Title: Do you like to eat General Tso’s Chicken?
Post by: ChrissyRyan on October 05, 2026, 05:28:40 AM
Post by: ChrissyRyan on October 05, 2026, 05:28:40 AM
Do you like to eat General Tso's Chicken?
It is a sweet flavored dish. I will eat it occasionally.
Yet, the General I hear never gets mad at me for eating his chicken.
It is a sweet flavored dish. I will eat it occasionally.
Yet, the General I hear never gets mad at me for eating his chicken.
Title: Re: Do you like to eat General Tso’s Chicken?
Post by: Charlotte Kitty on October 05, 2026, 06:15:22 AM
Post by: Charlotte Kitty on October 05, 2026, 06:15:22 AM
I get it from the Chinese takeaway from time to time.
Title: Re: Do you like to eat General Tso’s Chicken?
Post by: Maid Marion on October 05, 2026, 02:55:21 PM
Post by: Maid Marion on October 05, 2026, 02:55:21 PM
Title: Do you like to eat General Tso’s Chicken?
Post by: ChrissyRyan on October 05, 2026, 05:11:45 PM
Post by: ChrissyRyan on October 05, 2026, 05:11:45 PM
It is not my favorite meal. But if there is not much on a buffet, I may grab some and some rice. Usually it is too sweet overall for my liking. Almost a syrupy sauce, not quite.
Better is the store bought frozen PF Chang's brand General Chang's Chicken. Cook that in a skillet.
Chrissy
Better is the store bought frozen PF Chang's brand General Chang's Chicken. Cook that in a skillet.
Chrissy