Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Do you like to eat General Tso’s Chicken?

Started by ChrissyRyan, Today at 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ChrissyRyan

Do you like to eat General Tso's Chicken?

It is a sweet flavored dish.  I will eat it occasionally.

Yet, the General I hear never gets mad at me for eating his chicken.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Charlotte Kitty ✅

I get it from the Chinese takeaway from time to time.
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Maid Marion

  •  

ChrissyRyan

It is not my favorite meal.  But if there is not much on a buffet, I may grab some and some rice.  Usually it is too sweet overall for my liking.  Almost a syrupy sauce, not quite.

Better is the store bought frozen PF Chang's brand General Chang's Chicken.  Cook that in a skillet.


Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •