This reminded me of something. I'll put it here instead of the blog thread.
I had this genius🙄 who lived downstairs from me. I was bringing groceries upstairs, and his door opened. I don't know if this dude was just shirtless or something more. But I could see his bare shoulder. As I set the groceries down and began to unlock my door, he says: "Hey, can I ask you a question?" I look down the stairs and say: "Yeah, sure". He says: "Can I have sex with you?" I was stunned. I replied: "Excuse me???" and the dork repeated the question.
I replied. "Nah. That's fine, dude. I like women, man." He says: "Oh....well, I won't talk to you anymore. I'm sorry." I said nothing, walked inside, set my groceries down, and died laughing. I had to make a quick bathroom stop before I got the second batch of groceries because I was on the verge of wetting myself from laughing so hard.
Once I got outside, I LOST IT. LMFAO! My mom asked me: "What's so funny?" I grabbed the rest of the groceries and said I would call her once I put everything away.
Once I called her and told her about this, she asked me: "Is he gay?" I resumed laughing and replied: "Oh, for *bleeps* sake. That's not how it is for trans chicks, and I would rather be a lesbian anyway." That made her uncomfortable because she's a bigot. Not that I gave a crap.
They still don't get it after almost 20 years. Whatever, dude. That's their ignorance to deal with.