Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How to Tie a Tie

Started by stephanie_craxford, September 10, 2005, 10:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Just for you Dennis,

http://www.croata.hr/interesting/tie_a_tie.php

Thought this may save you some aggravation, and let you sleep in, in the morning  ;D

Chat later,

Steph
  •  

Dennis

Whoo, thanks Steph. That's one of the clearest diagrams I've seen. The one I've been using is called "simple single" on that. One of my reasons for wanting a more complicated knot is that it'll take more tie and I'm a little short in the body, so I'm hoping it'll sit better.

Dennis
  •  

Sarah Louise

They need a nursery tune like they have for tying shoe laces.

Or, you could always just get the clip on ties.  I wore a clip on to work once and one of the girls there was "goofing" around and tried to choke me by tightening the tie, whoops, she pulled it right off.  She got real red in the face and everyone else just started laughing.

Sarah
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Dennis

I'm sticking with the simple single for the time being. I'm already getting teased about being too well dressed. Got to blend in with the community, so I guess I'll have to sleep in my suits for a night or two to get that rumpled look down.

Dennis
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Dennis,

Just do me one favour, don't ever wear white socks, unless you are out jogging.   :D

Chat later

Steph
  •  

Dennis

Naw, I always wear black socks...with my sandals and plaid bermuda shorts.

Dennis
  •