Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Game - Battlefield 3

Started by Angel On Acid, July 09, 2011, 07:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel On Acid

What does everyone else think of this? As far as i'm concerned, it's gonna be the biggest game this year. Some of the best graphics i've ever seen.
  •  

Dweia

Yeah... very nice graphics indeed.

Going to be real hard to decide in what order to buy and play next games.

PS3:
- Battlefield 3
- Uncharted 3
- Modern Warfare 3
- Batman Arkham City
- Deus Ex : Human Revolution

PC:
- Skyrim

And the worst part is that I'm forced to buy XBOX, because of the next Halo  :P

•  

Angel On Acid

Don't forget the new Assassins Creed. Mass Effect 3 and Bioshock Infinite are gonna be big at the beginning of next year as well.
  •  

Zaria

I know that this topic is old, but just thought I would post because I have the game.  For online FPS, nothing beats this game :)

Hugs
Zaria
Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •  

Amy85

I agree, I picked it up for xbox and am enjoying playing it online. I usually play the CoD games but they're getting too stale to me. I wanted a change of pace.

Though despite the great graphics I am not really liking the single player too much. It feels too closed off, too scripted, and too cliche... although at this point it's hard to do anything original with the "modern combat" shooters.
  •