Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Nipples

Started by misty, September 16, 2005, 03:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misty

I was wondering........does estrogen act upon and increase the size and sensitivity of nipples very much or are they enlarged and sensitised mainly due to the expansion of the breast and  the stretching action upon the nipples when taking hormones?

misty xxx
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Misty,

Speaking for my self, I've only been on HRT since March, but I've seen really good development.  I can't quite pass the pencil test yet, but I'm close :D

As far as nipple size, I think that mine have expanded rather than grown as a result of the increased size in my breasts.  I haven't noticed any difference as far as sensitivity goes, but they are very tender to the touch.

Chat later.

Steph
  •  

beth

"I was wondering........does estrogen act upon and increase the size and sensitivity of nipples very much.."

yes    :)

beth
  •  

Terri-Gene

Quotedoes estrogen act upon and increase the size and sensitivity of nipples very much.."

I've heard from others that such results are often the case, but I haven't experienced it.  Nipples are pretty much as they have always been and I get no errogenous feelings from them, but then I don't get much involved with the sort of activity that would stimulate them either.  Prior to the end of last year, there was a lot of sensitivity in that area, mostly in reaction to pressure and getting bumped, ie tenderness, but I no longer feel much anymore though I do notice some slow growth still going on.  I guess perhaps I'm just not lucky in such areas, but I get little if any sensation or feeling from breasts or nipples, I'm not even sensitive to such things as scraping aginst door jams or items poking or jabbing me other then bras anymore.  I have been on HRT since Sept 03, so it has been two years now, but HRT has been interupted for periods of time twice now and I have been on low dose now since April, as a pure estrogen system with no readable testosterone production, on or off HRT, so my results probably aren't typical and it may be years more before I physically mature.

Terri
  •  

Sheila

I know with my nipples, they were more sensitive before HRT. Now, the breast area is very sensitive to touch as they are still growing. It is just my nipples that are not as sensitive. I have been on hormones for about 5 years and it wasn't until about 2 years ago that they really started to develope. I developed in other places first. In the last two years I have gone from a 40A to a 40Bor C. It depends on the Bra. I'm still growing too.
Sheila
  •