Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How long after SRS to get back to bikini waxing?

Started by AbraCadabra, July 27, 2011, 09:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Just to get some idea.
Have any of you post-op gone back to waxing down yonder?

Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Suigeniris

I did it at 3 months post bit only after the ok from the dr.
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Nicole

up to 2 months after I was clipping/trimming
up 6 months, back to full shaving
a few months later waxing.

Mine was weather depended tho,
Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •  

AbraCadabra

Hm, Nicole methinks that could sound more like me? Gving it some more time...

The last thing I'd want get ingrown hair in an already sensitive place.

I am also just thinking... should I stop waxing some time before SRS? Or would it be better to appear my usual "tabula rasa" i.e. Brazilian?

Anyone for suggestions?

Axelle
  •  

Nicole

I was a trimmer before GRS, ask your doctor would be my best bet
Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •  

Susan Kay

I don't think it matters whether you trim it or not. Certainly my surgeon (and I think most or all) wanted genital hair removed by electrolysis or laser prior to surgery. The day before he whacked off any remaining hair down there. And yes, I thought about rewording that for effect! Anyway, I'm sure that is standard, just like any other surgery. As for waxing afterward, it's the surgeon's call. Axelle is right, you don't want any ingrowns.

Susan Kay
Remember, people are very open-minded about new things --- so long as they are exactly like the old ones.

- Paul de Kruif
  •  

AbraCadabra

Susan,
if regrowth is similar to that in my face, I'd be 1 1/2 years late for electrolysis "down yonder"!

And good Lord! Talking about painful!?

Interesting is that, if I have it right, Dr. Sanguan (PIH) asks NOT to do ANYTHING down there.

He does that 2 stage op. using the scrotum (going into the fridge for some days, oh yes) then "shaving" it down past the follicles using it for vaginal lining and depth.

So, MAYBE if all roots been ripped out presently, he can't see how deep to shave down the skin layers correctly?

Of course that only concerns the scrotal part of "down yonder" --- some surgeons I read want your perineum to be electrolysised clean. That still leave the question of regrowth?!?

Axelle
  •  

Susan Kay

Yeah, every one is different. Dr. Leis wanted electrolysis done. He was not really happy with the job I had done, but said no real proplem, they would take care of it during surgery. By the way, he does one-stage.

It actually wasn't nearly as painful as facial electrolysis, not even necessary to use the Lidocaine cream prior. Then again, if she didn't do such a good job, that may explain that! Oh well, what's done is gloriously and happily done and past!

Susan Kay
Remember, people are very open-minded about new things --- so long as they are exactly like the old ones.

- Paul de Kruif
  •  

AbraCadabra

And you say the PERINEUM was less painful then the face ---- really?!
The other areas I may concede...
Just the thought of it: OUUUCH!
Axelle
  •