Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"Let the Love of Allah Remain in the Heart"

Started by city_baby, August 09, 2011, 01:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

city_baby

I just thought I'd post this here... alot of people leave Islam or their respective faith when they come out and begin transition... and I understand why... but for me, transition is the very thing that brought me to Islam...

Peace

Let The Love Of Allah Remain In The Heart

•  

justmeinoz

I have to say that while I may differ with regard to a couple of theological points, as a Christian who looks at the Trinity from a mystical point of view I have no problem with that at all.  Beautiful.

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

mimpi

Quote from: city_baby on August 09, 2011, 01:51:21 AM
I just thought I'd post this here... alot of people leave Islam or their respective faith when they come out and begin transition... and I understand why... but for me, transition is the very thing that brought me to Islam...

Peace

Let The Love Of Allah Remain In The Heart

Salaam and thank you for the beautiful link.

You are right that things can be hard for T people in Islam or rather the community but were here whether they like it or not! A dear friend told me just tonight that Allah (swt) must have given us this because He knew we were strong enough to handle it and run with it. Of course we cannot know whether that is the case or not and how things will turn out but I remain hopeful and trust in His forgiveness at the end of the day. It's not the easiest time to be a Muslim with rampant Islamophobia nor of course is it ever easy to be T either. May we all be strong enough to face the future insha'Allah.

Al-Asma-ul-Husna, like this version, think they are possibly malaysian:
  •  

Salman67

Beautiful video..thank u for sharing
Need to watch more videos like this :)

Thank you,
Salman :)
Life is unfair  :-\

Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport :(
  •