Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

UNDER OUR GENDER / IDENTIIES

Started by Amazon D, August 14, 2011, 05:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

UNDER OUR GENDER / IDENTIIES
....................Queer.............Q
......................U...................U..........U
...............transsExual.............E
.........................Straight...........S
..........................T.....................T..........T
..........................bIsexual.............I
............................O.....................O.........0
.....................lesbiaN.....................N
...............................INGay...............ING

OUR SPIRITS LAY
WITH OUT PREJUDICE

LISTEN TO THE SPIRITS.....HUMAN LIFE IS A DREAM OF THE REAL SPIRITUL WORLD

That was something i wrote many many years ago. It was about how we before transitioning knew we were the opposite gender or different even though people looking at us superficially we didn't look that gender.

Then we transition and we change and we look what we knew were were but now we are all hung up on our outer appearence and we lose our strong spirituality.

Its kinda like how we go to a church to seek the truth and then we get there and hear many things and we start going off kilter to the extreme end of that churches religion and we lose what we were originally searching for.

To me life is only a drop in the bucket of our existence. When we die we just shed our shells. My spiritual journey is way more important than my physical life experinces. There will come a day when i am on my deathbed and i will look back and say to myself did i seek the truth or did i allow myself to be distracted from the truth.

I wonder how many trans people who know spiritually that they are, not what they appear (pretransitioning)  become all hung up on their new appearence after sucessfully transitioning and begin to lose their strong spirituality.

In the indian world they had berdache and they were seen as very spiritual people who transcended gender and could see beyond both worlds. they might looked a little different but they could be both or neither. They didn't have any need to feel they were only one gender.

It would be wonderful if like the berdache we Trans today could be seen as spiritual too and respected for our ability to see beyond both genders.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•