Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Some observations...

Started by togetherwecan, February 16, 2007, 02:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

togetherwecan

As a member here everyone is who and how they present themselves to me. Take Melissa for example. I see a woman. I do not see a man or a M2F. It's just this really cool chic Melissa. Yet, some of the stuff I read here cracks me up, check out Dennis's Testosterone thread to see what I mean. I guess I am observing things with everyone here differently then I am with Brooke and prolly more different then most SO's since Brooke and I are on opposite coasts.
So like with Brooke. When she told me everything I just embraced it and encouraged everything to switch from *his* to *her*...name, email, Yahoo IM etc. Full immersion for me. I have never called her by any name but Brooke since she told me. Funny thing is we share another message board to which *she* is still *he* and I have to be careful of not only how I respond to her posts, but how I respond to her period. And today was trippy because she IM'd me first thing this morn from her work IM acct in *his* name. It was weird to me. It's been awhile since I had seen that.
What I am realizing is that I am now a part of the deception. Not only do our common friends not know *he* and I are together, they know nothing of *her*... it is rather complicated, but I don't necessarily get a negative vibe about it.
hmmmm, discuss....
  •