Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Blood Work results

Started by KelliTGirl, September 22, 2005, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KelliTGirl

I went for blood work a week ago...to make sure I'm healthy and everything is doing it's job..yadda yadda yadda. So, I'm good to go, and I'm beginning Premarin tomorrow(only on Spiro now). YAY!

I had to share my milestone. :-)
  •  

Sarah Louise

Working with your doctor and getting blood tests is important. Good luck.

My doctor does blood work on me every 3 months.

Sarah
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

KelliTGirl

Indeed. I love my doctor...she's very very cool.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Kelli,

That is really good news.  You must be as happy as a clam  :)  You are also very lucky that you have a doctor who you respect and who seems to respect you.  It's seems that these days they are few and far between.  My doctor recently closed her practice and I'm going to miss her dearly.  Fortunately she was able to arrange for another female doctor who would be willing to carry on with my care.  Like Sarah, I get blood work done every three months, just to keep an eye on things.  Some would say it wasn't necessary, but then that's a personal choice.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Chat later

Steph.
  •  

Sarah Louise

Hi Steph,

My doctor just changed my schedule to every 4 months now.  She feels I have been doing fine with everything, not just my hormones, but also my diabetes, thyroid and high blood pressure.  Everything has been normal for the last three checkups.

Sarah
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •