News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Your favorite brands and such

Started by Sam(my)I am, September 05, 2011, 12:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JungianZoe

Quote from: Lexy711 on September 20, 2011, 10:01:04 PM
Am I the only one in here who use Mac, Urban Decay, Nars, Sephora makeup?

If I had dollar-one to spend, I'd be all over Sephora.
  •  

N.Chaos

Quote from: Zoë Natasha on September 20, 2011, 10:09:03 PM
If I had dollar-one to spend, I'd be all over Sephora.

Same here, but with Urban Decay.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

DIOR. I use Dior forever.

MAC makes good shadows but nothing else. Hate MAC,
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 10, 2011, 04:09:37 PM
MAC makes good shadows but nothing else. Hate MAC,

Well your gonna hate me then cuz i'm all MAC baby! haha yeah i luv MAC makeup, if i don't use MAC then i'll use cheaper drugstore makeup like maybelline which actually isn't that bad. I absolutely luv maybellines The Falsies mascara!  :D
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 15, 2011, 12:23:57 AM

Well your gonna hate me then cuz i'm all MAC baby! haha yeah i luv MAC makeup, if i don't use MAC then i'll use cheaper drugstore makeup like maybelline which actually isn't that bad. I absolutely luv maybellines The Falsies mascara!  :D

I am currently using that. I just like DIOR's texture. MAC foundation always oxidizes and doesn't last. That was when I was using pro long wear.
  •  

Bird

I use brazilian brands, Natura and Boticario.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Bird on October 17, 2011, 10:31:52 AM
I use brazilian brands, Natura and Boticario.

Interesting, are they good?
  •  

Heavenlywind

I've used Mac recently, I bought Pink freeze frost eyeshadow and frost angel lipstick a few months ago. I love the eyeshadow, the lipstick was ok, but it ran out rather fast and I didn't use it that much. Personally I use Japanese/Korean products for example Laneige, Candy doll, Shiseido, Jill Stuart just to name a few I use and like.

•  

JenJen2011

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 10, 2011, 04:09:37 PMMAC makes good shadows but nothing else. Hate MAC

I respectfully disagree, my dear. I use MAC liquid foundation with a MAC setting powder and I absolutely love it. It leaves my face looking vibrant and it lasts all day long. Ok, several hours, maybe. LOL.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Wolfsnake

I like Bare Escensuals for nice stuff and Wet 'n' wild for cheapie because it's wheat gluten-free. I can't use a lot of makeup brands because they usually contain sneaky wheat.

I'm gonna check out Urban Decay and some of the other brands mentioned here for allergen lists. I never liked wearing girl makeup, but man do I like being a goth boy...
  •  

Bird

Rukia

Yup :P

http://www.boticario.com.br/categoria/maquiagem/Category;Maquiagem

http://www2.natura.net/

Foundation from Boticario rocks, I love their lipsticks as well. Natura is the dominating makeup brand in the southern part of our country. Some people like the US brands, such as MAC, but I feel no need to use them plus, I like to support national products.

Foundation from Boticario lasts around 12 hours if it is not raining or otherwise moist outside.
  •