Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hateful thread on AR15.com about "I'm Preg and my husband wants to be a woman."

Started by JessicaH, September 05, 2011, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly-087

This is just guys talking~ Chances are only one of them is really transphobic but the rest are joking and agreeing because they don't want to be seen as gay.

I knew some guys once that were making gay jokes. One leader. I wasn't part of it. Until the gay guy in the class was like, "Oh, my boyfriend would find that hilarious!"

They all stopped, thought about it. laughed a second and one was like "Dude, Im sorry". It was awesome.

•  

Kate G

Quote from: JessicaH on September 05, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
This is some of the worst comments I have ever seen regarding transsexuals. I'm sending an email to the website.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1224777_I_m_Pregnant_and_My_Husband_Wants_to_Become_a_Woman___.html&page=1

When I read the thread on ar15.com I think about how so many of us are posting videos and educating Society about trans people.  In some ways it is like there is a cute little animal on the endangered species list but most of the hillbillies don't know where to find it and how delicious it is so we draw them maps and give them recipes.  And then we are so stunned and shocked and bewildered when the hillbillies start killing and eating those cute little animals.  Some of us thought they would feel what we felt when they knew what we knew.  We thought those hillbillies would be carrying signs that said, "Save the cute little endangered animals".  But instead of realizing our mistake we figured that we hadn't passed out enough maps or recipes so more maps and recipes are printed to hand out to the hillbillies and then more and more and more until the cute little animal is completely extinct.
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •  

Devlyn

I'm not sure why people bring hate here in the first place. It seems wrong. Leave the trash on the trash sites.
  •  

Jamie D

Old news.  Here's the YouTube if you want to watch, but this topic is going back into the deep freeze.

•