News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Are you Indigo?

Started by Sevan, September 23, 2011, 11:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annah

Quote from: mimpi on September 24, 2011, 07:21:20 PM
Calling it bull>-bleeped-< is a bit harsh. If it works for people just let them go ahead with it, there's a long jump from this sort of stuff to becoming a crazed religious fundamentalist. There's good and bad in all beliefs or more accurately amongst their followers. Live and let live is the only way.

Exactly

And in my opinion when other people put down others for their faith they are no different than a religious fundamentalist. It is the same concept of harassing someone only in this case it is for a belief versus a lack of belief.

The concept of making one feel small for their beliefs is exactly the same when one makes another feel small for their lack of beliefs.
  •  

Jen61

In another thread tthere questions as why people live Susan's; IMO this thread shows why soem people lives: "a bais disrrspect for other peoples belifs or opinions" -sad to witness intolerance coming from the oppresed.

Jen61
  •  

Pica Pica

What about the belief that a kind of spiritually/intellectually advanced colour coded being is nonsense, what about that belief?
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Pica Pica on September 25, 2011, 01:21:48 AM
What about the belief that a kind of spiritually/intellectually advanced colour coded being is nonsense, what about that belief?

Then that is your right to believe it is nonsense. I do not believe in indigo children either but the line is crossed when someone belittles or makes fun of another because of their beliefs.

Everyone has a right to believe or not believe. However, respect to all sides of the spectrum should be given regardless of what we believe or not.

For example, we have 3 atheists attending my Seminary and getting their degrees in Religion for the sociological aspect of it. I am best friends with 2 of them. We hang out ALL the time.  Obviously, since I am a Pagan, I do not believe in what they believe and they do not believe in what I believe. But we have the utmost respect for one another. We have so many other commonalities that our faith or absence/without thereof in a religion does not get in the way of our friendships. Same outlook applies with my christian friends at Seminary and my Muslim and hindu friends at work.

It's foolish and immature when someone labels the other with personal attacks because they do not believe in what the other does. That really tells me they are insecure about something if they feel the need to belittle another because of faith. This is what I mean by anyone, regardless of their faith or an absence of one can act just like the most fundamentalist of preachers. The attributes and motives are the same but with a different skin. Sad really.
  •  

Jen61

I am not Christian but I do celebrate Xmas. T Xmas tree was a Germanic festivity in which the god Odin come to earth to live present in a pine tree. Santa, from Saint Nicholas, and the 25the December was a Roman holiday in honor of Zeus.

I belief in the G-d of Abraham as a cosmological G-d. I d not belif in any religion per se, but I am comfortable in any of their ritual and temples or churches.

As far as other beliefs systems, tarot, magic, the Eastern bunny, frosty, etc. I belief in all of them as they keep my hart youthfull and my mind full of hopes.

Personally, i do not have any traits associated with Indigo people. When I was younger I had an "aura seer" paint my aura. It was mostly made of red and orange hues in violent-looking patterns. I was not particulate please with it and less with the interpretation. I was told my aura reflected rage. Several years later it dawn on me that the rage come from my refusal to accept that I am a female. Well, I hope my current aura is more pinkish than red

Jen61
  •  

Taka

i wonder what my own aura looks like. all i know about how i look to others (apart from 'female') is that my eyes can change from warm to icy blue depending on hair color and clothes, and that they turn pitch black when i'm pissed
  •  

Pica Pica

Someone painted an aura portrait of my dad, they gave him calm blues and aquamarines, big spherical bubble shapes - it was like they have never met him. He defines his own life as one on the edge of perpetual rage, he storms and moods and sulks and he can't ever, ever relax..I think aura people may see aura, but it's the aura they are seeing, not the aura the person is excreting.
  •  

Padma

My aura is bright orange - but that's from drinking too much squash at the cinema when i was a kid - apparently it's what's known as a kia aura ;D.

(Note for non-Brits: in the 70's you'd get fluorescent orange drinks at the cinema called Kia-Ora, chock full of E numbers and sugar. No offence, Zenda!)
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Pica Pica

That's odd, my soul is Um Bongo.
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: Padma on September 26, 2011, 02:05:15 PM
My aura is bright orange - but that's from drinking too much squash at the cinema when i was a kid - apparently it's what's known as a kia aura ;D.

(Note for non-Brits: in the 70's you'd get fluorescent orange drinks at the cinema called Kia-Ora, chock full of E numbers and sugar. No offence, Zenda!)

I just made butternut squash juice with honey and nutmeg. Its good like pumpkin juice .. yummy

as for this thread... ohh hummm .. people like to feel like they belong somewhere, especially if they are made to look good by being a part of that group.

Myself i am mostly an independent person and don't follow the crowds or peers.. so in closing you can join my group if you don't follow me ... do you follow me?           Oh if you follow me i'll have you arrested   ;D
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

angiejuly

Not one single post. It said are you indigo? The answer is yes or no not , speculation of the relavency of the question. You knew when you where born . You decided to give ino the mainstream hypnotized mindset  of determining what is and is not. The purest form of ignorence is when we decide we do know. The problems we have outside ourselves is us. When that is realized we can take ownership of our problems.  I live on a planet that every civilization behind me thought they where correct about what may lay beyond the horizons of time, spaced and consciousness only to be proved wrong by the next who thought they had all the answers. Now we live in a civilization just like the past ones that this civilization thinks it knows.  Am I irrational to presume that maybe we might have it wrong as well. And with that have have lived my life looking within for answers because looking outside myself I only find our own thoughts back at me. I needed something more. I have decided that beyond all universal intelligence and genius is the very fact that I do not know. The information is so vast it would kill the physical body to take it all in.  Why humans have decided education= intelligence is a flaw in the segragated collective consciousnes s a hypnotized indused state of consciousness to live withing a service to self society that honnors those who control your mind from 5,000 years of conditioning you to seperate from the source and not believe it to be there for you. The loss of connection induces a false karmic bond to children who become lost and without hope from the newly lost connection you call becoming a model citizen. I call it breaking the spirit.

earth humans are a collective of beings from all over the universe that came to experience a physical body. The final graduation of our spirit consciousness to co creator "god" selves as the brothers and sisters that have graduated to co creators before us. All is equal and light. We are all Prime Creator there is no segrigation only cancer of the collective one consciousness. Soon the truth will be shown for all of you to join me in the other dementions where we travel and think as one thougt downloaded into the collective straight from Prime creator.

Pleasde listen to the geometric leanguge of the circles the high council has been sending to awaken you. Your speculation of crop circles cannot be proven.  Your DNA is shaped from sound frequency. You can raise that frequency to travel the dementions. Why stay in such a low deention. The 3rd is so disconected and segrative. I see it has to much oportuinity for others to own your free will and you not even know it.( So they broke my legs they gave me a crutch to walk).

The very sound frequency that shapes your DNA is sent out from the center of the galaxy. This is scientific proof that our same DNA is found all over the Galaxy. making it impossible for us to be the only humanoid lifeform.

No I am not an Indigo but I humbly thank them for being so kind tyo me wile I waited for my turn. I am a Crystal Child full of unconditional love for even the roaches in you r kitchen. I love all things created as if it was my only child, I cannot hold free will of others. the thought of it surges me with anxiety. I read thoughts and intentions. I know what everyone wants for dinner without asking. I can take in you for a few seconds and see your every worse fear but would never show them to you. I help you confront them on a loving level with your higherself, spirit guilds and the love from Prime Creator.

Know each and everyone of you that we are here to help all of you. I came to take in the pain humanity has to offer the earth ( I am earth not human) With that I can raise my frequency through all the pain so I can lead by example. I do nothing you cannot i am at the front of the line leading by example. I travel hawaii finding people who need healing . most people run from me and think I am too loving to be true. I have the love of our creator inside me for you how am I to be mean to anyone.  Humanity was to notice all is one and to harm anything at all is to harm the self.

Those of you who think you might have over too much l;ove and have no idea what to do with yourself my find you arte indigo or Crystal Child. I will not Identify as Crystal Adult . Because I have the heart of a child and will never let it go.  Follow the path of love in the end you will come to fire. Leave your fears behind and pass through the fire. I am on the otherside with open arms.

I truly love all of you . http://www.starchildren.info/crystal.html

We must value ourselves to our attributes and contributions to others and environment and not our ability to aquire monitery value through means of greed and backstabbing. In this system the greedy would eat what the dogs dont want.
a blog on truth,   http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/
  •  

Pica Pica

•  

Annah

that video only proves my point that egotistical fundamentalism can exist in both a religious and non religious belief.

Both parties in that video was asympathetic to each other. It was a video of two fundamentalists battling it over fundamentalist ideals against each other's fundamentalist philosophies. It was "me me me me" on both sides of the fence.

The video is a perfect example of what happens when a Fundamentalist Spiritualist and a Fundamentalist Atheist gets together. They argue more about how each other is stupid, thus, not being the brightest spokesperson for either belief.

The poetry was wonderful.
The message sounded like propaganda.
  •