Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Where are you in your family?

Started by BeverlyAnn, February 24, 2007, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Among your siblings are you the oldest, youngest or somewhere in the middle.

I'm the youngest
39 (48.1%)
I'm in the middle
21 (25.9%)
I'm the youngest
21 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Arctic Kat

I'm the youngest -- I have two older sisters.

...Though I'm reluctant to answer the poll, considering I see two "I'm the youngest" options. (Same problem Lynn Gabriel mentioned...)
Waarom mag een jongen nooit prinsesje
Waarom mag een meisje nooit superman zijn
Elke vogel bouwt z'n eigen nestje
Hier bij ons mag iedereen zijn wie ze zijn
  •  

MarinaM

I'm the middle child, but I'm the most accomplished and highly regarded child in my family. This is not an opinion. This is the middle child in me telling you that it's a fact (aren't we brats?).
  •  

Pinkfluff

I'm the older of two. It's interesting, and kinda funny, because people sometimes have a hard time believing that my brother and I are related. We're quite different, even physically quite dissimilar, but we get along pretty well. I think I'm the only one in the family to ever have a graduate degree, though a great aunt married a doctor.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Cindy

Middle child between two sisters.

I wonder how many twins transition together?

Cindy
  •  

Linus

I'm an only child (growing up) although I have a few half-siblings but never grew up with them.

And why are there two youngest on the poll?
My Personal Blog: http://www.syrlinus.com
My Cigar Blog: http://www.cigarnewbie.com
  •  

Redshirt

I'm the youngest and I have one older brother. I assumed the first "youngest" option was the correct one so I voted that.
  •  

Yakshini

I am the oldest of five. I have one full sister, one half sister through my mother, one half sister through my father, and one half brother through my father. I also have three step siblings and only one of them is older than me.
  •  

Robert Scott

I am in the middle of two brothers ... our poll seems to contradict it's point -- the youngest is winning by a long shot
  •  

Debra

I'm the oldest but there are 2 youngest options???? I'm confused

•  

twistedpixie

I'm the oldest child in my family.
  •  

NathanW

'Are you a moron?'
'I'm More-winning!'
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Youngest, but my brothers never lived with me, so technically, only child. >.<
  •  

sascraps

•  

Zemexx

I've got two older brothers.  Gah!  Plus one little sister.  Basically, I'm a middle child.
  •  

Cindy

Well technically the youngest are winning, but they seem to have an advantage. Is there any of the Bush family constructing this poll?

Cindy
  •  

annette

•  

Brayden

•