News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Growing boobs that hurt (tenderness)?

Started by AbracaDebra, October 08, 2011, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbracaDebra

Hello all

I wonder if you can advise or even maybe reassure me.
It seems that when bio girls breasts grow, they don't hurt.

So, why do ours hurt?  I mean mine do, and I have been told by some that this is normal.
After about 6 months I am a genuine A now and they are growing fine, but they are still hurting (well...very tender).
So, how long will they keep hurting ?  ( I don't mean hurt all the time, just when they get anything but gentle contact.....even lying down).

Debbie  :)
  •  

Tamaki

Most women I've talked to went through the same thing we're going through. Although my wife doesn't remember it happening to her.

I can't say how long the tenderness will last, I'm at a year and they still hurt and I'm quite happy about.
  •  

pebbles

•  

mimpi

It's normal, they hurt for a good few months from what I remember. Wait till someone elbows you by mistake, that really takes one's breath away. Mine used to hurt when running down escalators.
  •  

LordKAT

Having been through fem puberty, no pain from it. I have NEVER heard of a bio female having pain from growing breasts. As to why you do, because your body never had the gradual build up of hormones that a bio girl does and age.
  •  

azSam

At nearly 2 years, my boobs have just about stopped hurting. One year was just about the peak though, that's when it hurt the most.
  •  

mimpi

Quote from: AbracaDebra on October 08, 2011, 02:30:50 PM
Actually you are spot on there.  I have been elbowed by mistake, and also caught one on a door frame turning around not being used to them there.  OUCH !

It's good to know all is well though.  Thanks !  :)

The door frame, happened to me as well initially, takes a while for one's brain to realise one just isn't going to get through that space! The pain does go away, think it took about two years in all, maybe less. To be honest it's a long time ago and I don't remember much apart being elbowed by mistake.
  •  

Bird

Cis girls boobies do hurt.

Some of them don't, but many of them do. They also are sensitive to pain, just like ours.

Transgirls boobs tend to hurt a bit more because we have faster growth.
  •  

BillieTex

Be true to yourself, even if no one else will...
  •  

JoanneB

Oh how I hate the car door at times! I am tall enough that it generally isn't the frame, but the sharp corner that gets me!
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Cindy

I've had mixed comments from my cis friends, some say they hurt and others didn't. One did say when she was pregnant and when she was breast feeding her boobs hurt like crazy. All of my trans girl friends have  stated that their boobs hurt, especially if knocked against something ( I was going to say banged but it seems inappropriate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:).

Cindy
  •  

V M

LOL... Most Cis women's boobs hurt during development and/or pregnancy which has a part in breast development  :)  No I'm not an expert, but I have been around allot of women most of my life

I have two elder sisters who were rather popular, they and their friends were constantly on about their female development woes and would also consult with my mom... They would totally ignore me and seem to believe I had no idea what they were talking about  :laugh:

In my personal experience my breasts have hurt and/or been sensitive most of the time

The good news is, the pain and sensitivity is a sign of development and there are a few months of reprieve in between were they aren't quite so sensitive... Also, you naturally learn to not smack them against various things  :laugh:  A kind of booby defense mechanism that develops along with the boobs

Anyway, yeah, they are going to hurt
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

noleen111

One of my genetic girl friends daughter who is 12 now, and starting with breast develpment complained to my friend that her nipples were tender and hurt at times.. so it does happen to g-girls as well.

For me, breast growth has been painful, but my body has reacted very well to the hormones and I my breasts are growing very well, a B cup at 10 months in. I have learnt not to knock them and padded bra's help cushion them a bit.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

jainie marlena

My oldest daughter said hers did not hurt but my 2 younger girls can't stop talking about the soreness. Mine started hurting last month. that little knot started out the size of BBs now it is about the size of peas.

Cadence Jean

I was on anti-androgens for over a year before I started on E.  That was when my boobs were the most tender.  My daughter headbutted me in one by accident, and it was like, Ho.  Ly.  Crap!  Tenderness and pain was right behind the nipple.  Now that I'm on E though, I have very little pain under the nipple, and only when I press on it.  Otherwise, they don't hurt at all.  I can tell they're growing, so I'm not too concerned.  Maybe I went through the pain stage when I was taking anti-angrogens?
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Constance

Both my wife and daughter said their breasts were tender while they were growing.

I didn't realize just how often I bumped things into my chest until after I started HRT. I'm about 4 months in and they're still tender, though not as much as when I was 2 months in.

LilKittyCatZoey

guess what they do :) i would know i kinda hit my friends their a few times they used to do play wrestling with me and well i have always had feeble and seeable buds so i also got hurt but yea my to friends sad it mad more sense i am a tomboy then a boy and not only because i was the first to cry :) but yea its like we grow so much faster that we just get exaggerated pain but we not the only ones even cis girls with fast growth feel our pain :)
  •  

Constance

I wear my breastforms pretty much all the time, so they protect the growing breastlings. At first, there was a day at work that they were so sore I having trouble staying focused.

These days, they're tender but usually only to sudden firm contact.

Joelene9

Nearly 11 months, boobs still a bit tender. 
  Joelene
  •  

LilKittyCatZoey

Quote from: Shades O'Grey on October 10, 2011, 12:44:28 PM
I wear my breastforms pretty much all the time, so they protect the growing breastlings. At first, there was a day at work that they were so sore I having trouble staying focused.

These days, they're tender but usually only to sudden firm contact.

true they get to a point where only firm contact really gives pain so don't worry just try not be a weird as me and let ppl punch your boobs :)
  •