Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

the healing giggle

Started by treeworshipper, October 10, 2011, 10:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treeworshipper

Laughter has a healing power
laughter is the best yoga, and best way to stay healthy
the laugh is the elixir of the universe
I AM DEAD SERIOUS *resurrects*

so heres a joke

One fateful day two everyday people happened to be gathered by chance,
listening to a shaman priestess talk about Nishanu
and one guy said 'who is he?'
and the shaman priestess explained 'this guy is the sky'
so the guy who asked started to bow and worship the guy next to him egolessly
after a while the shaman priestess said why are you doing that
and he said well you said this guy is this guy
but the shaman priestess said no, this guy is THE SKY!

...the guy said, HE IS VERILY EVERYWHERE AND ALL BEINGS ARE ONLY
CLOUDS! and after that he became a great mystic healer because Nishanu
had blessed him

now laugh, minions, laugh, I command you! unbind your loins, your lungs and your languages and be healed! also engage in moon worship lightly and with abandon and selflessly sow the seeds of cannabis throughout the wild places in unorganized random fashion without intentions of personally reaping what you sow! and construct vegetarian spams. because I keep being told this is spam, but i'm vegetarian, so why would I create spam? I am a sacred woman. hmmph

LMAO!!

if we all treat others how we'd like to be treated, we can make the world utopia
  •  

SandraJane

Hi Treeworshipper,

Your being silly...everyone knows SPAM comes in a can! :laugh: You sound like you're feeling better, do you live in the mountains by a large river?

SJ
  •  

Annah

treeworshipper,

What does your post have to do with Atheism? It just appears you post these things in every religion thread without thinking about the subject.

You say you do drugs a lot. You may want to ease off on them.
  •  

treeworshipper

the point of this post is life is a joke, imo athiests understand this the best, but i might be wrong plus its a generalization and those always end up in some huge ocean

my role model is pi patel from life of pi

but i try not to really follow individuals cultishly, but hey, i cant help if we just agree a lot

*watches all of you*

plus to keep it in perspective this is all part of the internet mysticism course i signed up for, it has no specific religious affiliation.. or so it claims, it was advertised as "meta"
  •  

Annah

on the contrary, Atheists find life to be precious and not taken advantage of because its the only life they have. I would hardly assume they think of life as a joke.
  •