Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone tried this?

Started by Alexis R, November 02, 2011, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis R

Has anyone tried the No!No! hair removal system? If you have, what were the results? Do you think this is a viable option to electrolysis or laser treatments?

https://www.trynono.com/q3/?&referrer=https://www.ask.com/web?q=tryno-no&o=15527&l=dis&prt=SWL&chn=&geo=US&ver=1

Thanks.
~Alexis
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm very definitely a woman, and I enjoy it." -Marylin Monroe
  •  

jesse

this is interesting i hope someone can tell us if it works soon
jessi
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

Flan

looks scammy, amazon reviews indicate it takes a very long time to get results, and the consumables cost alot
from what i get it, it tries to work like laser but instead of intense pulses, it heats the hair follicle in the same way an electric heater element works
QuoteAlways make sure thermodynamic wire if completely intact before use. If thermodynamic wire is bent, DO NOT USE.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

stldrmgrl

Based off the many many reviews I have heard/read, it's worthless; though I do not have personal experience to verify.
  •  

malibukay

the no no is crap, ive had it and used it for months. all it is basically doing is burning the hair above the skin using a hot metal wire within the device. the smell is awful, and the results are too. dont waste your money.
  •  

Annah

The No-No question has been asked a lot here on the forums.

No-No is a rip off.

Out of 152 reviews, 120 of them gave it 1 star
  •  

Alexis R

~Alexis
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm very definitely a woman, and I enjoy it." -Marylin Monroe
  •