Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Are we all post-op growing hair again down-yonder, to e.g. hide scars?

Started by AbraCadabra, November 07, 2011, 11:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Well yes, it makes me wonder - are there exceptions to this.

Self looks like a plugged goose at present, and it makes me wonder if this is such a good idea, hum.

Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Renee

Personally, I don't like hair down there and my partner knows my history, so I prefer to be hair free.  The scars are there, but not too bad.  We are what we are!
There Are No Ordinary Moments!
  •  

Robin_p

I`m 5 months post op and I have hair down there because my girlfriend like it.
I didn`t really get a chance to look at my scar so, i don`t know if i would have grown hair to cover it. Anyway, it`s all a cute short black forest down yonder. just the way she likes it :)
  •  

Suigeniris

I myself had a brazilian ;)) 3 months post loved it but let it regrow due to a little cosmetic touchup  ( @6 months ,with Mcginn of course ) down yonder ,then tried to shave the sides and leave a landing strip LOVED IT ! but hated the bumps and icthies lol lol ,so now at 9 months I just had a cleanup at the spa so I now have the landing strip that i love without the bumps and itching . And as far as the scars I wanted to keep the hair for thT reason too but find its not necessary as my scars ar barely visible
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

FairyGirl

my scars are invisible, and have folded nicely within the labia so they can't be seen in any case.  I prefer to keep it waxed as well.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

JenJen2011

"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

AbraCadabra

Hm, thanks ladies.
Seems me and my plugged-duck are in good company? L.A. style :-)

In fact after laser touch-up in my face I decided, on the spur of the moment, to also touch up down yonder.

Now at my age I have two 'school-girl features', the other - a flat chest, hum :-)

I even had the two still visible scars lasered, feeling almost no pain. Mons pubis did 'bite' some and so did the area close to the perineum - 'beauty' suffers, doesn't it?

Axelle
  •  

Debra

•  

FairyGirl

Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: FairyGirl on November 08, 2011, 07:28:32 PM
my scars are invisible, and have folded nicely within the labia so they can't be seen in any case.  I prefer to keep it waxed as well.

I thought the scars were on the hinge between the hinge of you thighs and pubic bone?

If not, I must have seen all the old results haha.
  •  

Guantanamera

In an interesting side note, I've been told that skin to skin contact is more erogenous/pleasurable.

Can any ladies vouch for this?
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: Guantanamera on November 11, 2011, 10:32:38 PM
I thought the scars were on the hinge between the hinge of you thighs and pubic bone?

If not, I must have seen all the old results haha.

It really depends on how you heal after surgery, which for me took a full 9 months to completely settle into more or less the final form and can take up to a year.  There's a lot of folding that takes place as the swelling goes down and everything sort of "shrinks" into place.  As I said my scars are invisible normally, though if I stretch the skin I can see a very thin line that is lighter than the surrounding area.  This is right on the inside edge of the outer labia.  I've not seen any scars that far away from the vagina as you described however.
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: FairyGirl on November 12, 2011, 02:36:39 AM
It really depends on how you heal after surgery, which for me took a full 9 months to completely settle into more or less the final form and can take up to a year.  There's a lot of folding that takes place as the swelling goes down and everything sort of "shrinks" into place.  As I said my scars are invisible normally, though if I stretch the skin I can see a very thin line that is lighter than the surrounding area.  This is right on the inside edge of the outer labia.  I've not seen any scars that far away from the vagina as you described however.

Hmm. Are 'graphic' pictures allowed in this thread? Because I have a few samples.

Perhaps it is the difference in technique? I think I was looking at Taiwanese patients at the time, they might have also been colon, who knows?

In any case, I'm really happy for you and pretty much everyone else in this thread because it doesn't look as though they were mauled by bears at an early age  ;)
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: JenJen2011 on November 08, 2011, 07:31:08 PM
I want a bald pussycat.

This. Assuming I make it that far I'm really rooting for no noticeable scarring because i REALLY prefer to be hairless.

Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: Guantanamera on November 12, 2011, 02:58:13 AM
Hmm. Are 'graphic' pictures allowed in this thread? Because I have a few samples.

Perhaps it is the difference in technique? I think I was looking at Taiwanese patients at the time, they might have also been colon, who knows?

In any case, I'm really happy for you and pretty much everyone else in this thread because it doesn't look as though they were mauled by bears at an early age  ;)

pretty sure you'd have to go PM with such pics.
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

annette

The few scars will become less and less by time.
For your information, I'm bald for years, I've never heard somebody complaining.
It's so long ago, you need a magnifying glass to see it, that's one of the things I never use in bed
  •  

AbraCadabra

And thank you yet for sharing Annette :-)

Seems 10 : 0 for bald by now, this is amazing - I'm sooo mainstream here, hello! :-)

This starts to look like a subject for a poll?

Any one to heed the call?

Axelle

•  

Guantanamera

In any case, I'm still pre-op and I keep my 'little girl' completely bald.

I happen to consider it more feminine. Which means I like my men to be almost indistinguishable from wilderbeasts  ;)
  •  

emoxon

Personally I intend to let my hair grow naturally down there after surgery. I just think that being bald is a little weird/unnatural. Plus i think hair on other women is quite attractive.
  •