Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

binding

Started by nickd, November 09, 2011, 09:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickd

i'm a heavy set guy that's been cursed with a large chest. just so you understand my chest size is 42DDD. i'm desperate to start binding and trying to pass! however, right now i'm not working and have no1 to buy me a binder. i've heard alot of bad things of using ace bandages. even so i tried out ace bandages last night. they barely flattened me at all and i could hardly breathe. so that isn't an option. is there any other do-it-yourself binding method or something i can buy that isn't obviously for binding? i've asked for neoprene(i think that's how it's spelled) sports bra but my mother knew what i wanted it for and refused to buy one. so something like that won't work for me. plz help! i'm desperate!!!!
  •  

rainyjun

http://pics.livejournal.com/melsmarsh/gallery/0001e7fw

The gallery shows photos of a guy with 34DDD chest size using different binding methods. I think he wears some kind of sports bra called a "frog bra" in some of them. The "DFCS" is the Underworks double-front compression shirt, 997 model.

I don't know whether or not you are able to buy some of what's mentioned in the link above, but I hope this helps.
  •  

nickd

•