Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

New all inclusive business for our TG community.

Started by Albert Garcia, November 12, 2011, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Garcia

Hello everyone,

I'm Albert, most call me Al. I'm an FTM much older than most (LOL). We have a new business in our community called www.rainbowathletics.com. They provide a safe place for brothers and sisters who make their own products to be sold to others within our community. Tyler is an Intersex FTM and his wife who own the business are really great people. He's a retired Veteran with over 20 years in the military and his wife Sarah is a retired accountant. I make STP's and they sell them on their web site. They don't charge me anything to do this. I've been with them for about 3 months now and my businesses has greatly improved. They work with a lot of other TG members in the community. I thought I would post this so others who have great ideals that need a safe place to advertise their products would know about them. They are truly great people. You can talk with them by phone or email anytime you need to. Also they sponsor several GLBTQIS related programs that support our community.

I will be more active as soon as I get settled into my new home. Thanks for letting me be part of this community.
  •  

eshaver

Welcome to Susan's Albert . I too am a self employed exhibit builder .ellen
See ya on the road folks !!!
  •  

Nemo

@Albert: Just wanted to say, I heard of you guys a little while ago; ordered a harness last week and was very impressed with the quick delivery to the UK! Works great too, better than others I've tried :)

New blog in progress - when I conquer my writer's block :P
  •