Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

1st penetrative vaginal-sex after how many weeks GCS/SRS?

Started by AbraCadabra, November 12, 2011, 10:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

If position(s) other then standard/missionary, be interesting to learn.

Reflections on tightness and depth might help also.

Axelle
PS: GCS = Genital Corrective Surgery
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: Axélle on November 12, 2011, 10:47:47 PM
If position(s) other then standard/missionary, be interesting to learn.

Reflections on tightness and depth might help also.

Axelle
PS: GCS = Genital Corrective Surgery

Bamp!

Relevant to me. *blush*
  •  

FairyGirl

I assume you mean hetero boy on girl straight sex.  Top or bottom, front or back, it's all good.  It's just different is all.  Whatever feels good; let go and go wild and men don't seem to mind, I promise you.  It's almost as though their penises were just made to fit snugly inside our vaginae, and that's a wonderful thing.  :angel:

I like being on top for better control*, but I love it better when he's on top and takes me.  I love to move (music is excellent for this), I love to moan and whimper and bite and scratch and writhe and squirm around and gyrate and wrap my legs around him and feel him inside me, stretching me to the limit.  Depth hasn't been a issue.  Tightness was an issue at first, but what man doesn't love a tight ...?  >:-)   Besides, a hard penis stretches a vagina way better than those old hard plastic dilators.   Let's just say in regards to penetrative sex, as with all things practice makes perfect.  I personally try to get as much practice as possible.

As for how many weeks, I reckon just as soon as you can.

*by on top for a girl, that's straddling his penis with it embedded inside you.   You can then lean forward and kiss, he can easily access your breasts, or you can lean backward, squirm around, up and down, back and forth, or just let him impale you to the hilt.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

AbraCadabra

* As for how many weeks, I reckon just as soon as you can. *

Oh, OK. No such thing as simply giving it a try, I see :-)

Though #6 21/16" only still seems to make me loose my virginity 3 time a day, causing a little spotting/post pain. Maybe a bit early, or?

Also thanks for the other insights.
Though I was wondering if "on top" = deep penetration, would be painful quite easily... it sure would put a damper on proceedings, now wouldn't it.

Ever got hurt by going too deep at it?

Wondering,
Axelle

•  

Guantanamera

Quote from: Axélle on November 13, 2011, 03:36:17 AM
Ever got hurt by going too deep at it?

From my experience with natal women, the answer is yes. I'm not particularly well-endowed but I've had a lot of women comment that from behind/on top or other positions that enable deep penetration is just too much.

Then again, I've never been bumped in the cervix so I really have no idea.

However, I think it is more contingent on how turned on a woman is at the time of penetration.
(Obviously not turned on= substantial pain, shouldn't on fire=substantially easier penetration?)
  •  

AbraCadabra

For ggs that is correct speaking from some of my own knowing, for tgs... hum?

In fact, since no uterus and it's suspension ligaments are involved... I hit some back-wall-stop (pelvis) with a dilator and it does not hurt as such. Just a full on dead end.

Yet having normal penetrative sex is still something else... see FairyGirl's earlier précis :-)

Let's see how the experts experience(d) this?

Axelle
  •  

Guantanamera

Excuse my ignorance, I've only ever slept with natal women and I forgot to specify.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Pretty, - GG competitive TGs are a jolly rare species of bird...

Now do I feel some sadness welling up in me?

Well, best to keep on smiling in the face of passing adversity.

Also never mind looks right now, we ARE supposed to be really good in the sack, something to remember! Hurray! :-)

Axelle
  •  

Guantanamera

Quote from: Axélle on November 13, 2011, 06:03:35 AM
Pretty, - GG competitive TGs are a jolly rare species of bird...

Now do I feel some sadness welling up in me?

Well, best to keep on smiling in the face of passing adversity.

Also never mind looks right now, we ARE supposed to be really good in the sack, something to remember! Hurray! :-)

Axelle

That would make a really great pick up line.

I'm thinking: 'I'm not much of a stunner, but I'll stun you in bed stud'  ;)
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: FairyGirl on November 13, 2011, 02:06:54 AM
Whatever feels good; let go and go wild and men don't seem to mind, I promise you.  It's almost as though their penises were just made to fit snugly inside our vaginae, and that's a wonderful thing.  :angel:

I like being on top for better control*, but I love it better when he's on top and takes me.  I love to move (music is excellent for this), I love to moan and whimper and bite and scratch and writhe and squirm around and gyrate and wrap my legs around him and feel him inside me, stretching me to the limit.  Depth hasn't been a issue.  Tightness was an issue at first, but what man doesn't love a tight ...?  >:-)   Besides, a hard penis stretches a vagina way better than those old hard plastic dilators.   Let's just say in regards to penetrative sex, as with all things practice makes perfect.  I personally try to get as much practice as possible.

*by on top for a girl, that's straddling his penis with it embedded inside you.   You can then lean forward and kiss, he can easily access your breasts, or you can lean backward, squirm around, up and down, back and forth, or just let him impale you to the hilt.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TURN THE AIR CONDITIONING UP!!! I'm having hot flushes.
I feel some serious identity theft coming up this week. Beware anyone travelling to Thailand LOL.

FairyGirl. Does your BF have a twin or at least a brother at home, single, available soon?? Please advise ASAP
Thanking you in advance.

Be safe, well and happy (that's obvious!!)
Lotsa luv
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Michelle.

FairyGirl,

Larry Flynt cordial invites you to write copy for his various publications!
  •  

FairyGirl

Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Ach shame, no need to blush :-)

Big hug for a post well done sweetie,
Axelle
  •  

justmeinoz

I'm filing this one for future reference too, as my orientation has become a little more fluid over recent times. 
Do you write for Cosmo on the side FairyGirl?  Sounds like one of their sealed sections! ;)

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Guantanamera

•  

MiaSakura

I don't even know if I'll be brave enough to find someone, much less have sex with them.  I'm to shy and affraid of these kinds of things.  The general idea of myself involved in sexual activity just terrifies me.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Have no fears Mia,

The whole transition journey evolves like the gentle opening of the rose bud. In all its simplistic wonder and beauty. Just look at the multi layers of a rose and the intricate nature of the petals, the aroma and profusion of colour.

Another way of looking at this journey is the transitioning of the caterpillar into the most gorgeous butterfly. You are headed there. And I know you'll get there.

Particularly when you read accounts like the following:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,110679.0.html

Give thought to the fact that, there is someone out there that wants to love you, for who you are; for the rest of their life.

Embrace it.   You are doing an extraordinary job.   Keep on keeping on.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa luv
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: Guantanamera on November 14, 2011, 08:05:49 PM
I...uh.. don't suppose you have any published...material... yea, material.

lol no, for things of this nature I find real life experience just so much more... satisfying.  >:-)  But I was only describing what works for me, guess I must've gotten a bit carried away.  :angel:

When we have penetrative vaginal sex (the subject of this thread) with a man, we let him inside us, we open up ourselves to him, make ourselves vulnerable to be pierced by his manliness as the object of his desire.  To some men, sex is little more than poking their pole in a hole - an outward, external thing.  I know men like this.  But to us it is more an internal thing,  for we take him into ourselves, literally inside our bodies.  We freely give so that he may take; he is the penetrator, and we the penetrated.

Men do appear much more readily able to separate the physical from the emotional aspects of sex.  Surely then women are naturally going to have a different view of sex than men, and thus we can hardly blame them for not seeing it in nearly the same emotional context as we do... which is still so exasperating at times!  That's not only because of the yin/yang, innie/outie aspect I mentioned above, but also I'm sure because of the effects of hormonal influences.

Yet make no mistake I love them to pieces, and wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

Jennifer.L

God I get way to excited when I think about having a man inside me xD
Live your life.

•