Previous topic - Next topic

What compels you to comment on a tread

Boredom-something to do
1 (11.1%)
The topic's so boring that you feel the need to put some life back into it
0 (0%)
You feel so strongly about the contents/subject, you must voice your opinion
1 (11.1%)
You feel the need to 'attack' the poster[I'm not expecting an honest response to this one]
0 (0%)
You feel that your contribution 'could' be helpful to someone
4 (44.4%)
You feel a little bit of controversy might liven things up[come on, admit it -you like controversy]]
0 (0%)
It all depends on where my mind's at at the time
3 (33.3%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Anatta

Kia Ora

::) For the most part if I click on a thread and find that it's of no interest to me I might flick through it and leave without commenting[I do this a lot-]...After all,it's a no brainer, why on earth would I feel the need to comment if the subject was of no interest whatsoever...

::) At times I've read comments where the person's said things like "Threads like these are stupid I find them 'annoying' etc etc !" but they still can't help themselves and comment on them anyway...Why ???  ;)

::) Some times people comment on the threads  of people they don't like and this normally show with the type of comments they make with a tinge of 'attackingness' to them  :icon_chainsaw:...[I'm not expecting this to happen here...Fingers crossed XX XX]

::) So what is it about threads that compels or repels you ? I know there's no easy answer but humour me give it a try....

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •