Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Microflora of the penile skin-lined neovagina of transsexual women.

Started by Salome, November 30, 2011, 01:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salome

Information about the Microflora in Male -to- female Transwoman neovagina

The microflora of the penile skin-lined neovagina in male-to-female transsexuals
is a recently created microbial niche which thus far has been characterized
only to a very limited extent. Yet the knowledge of this microflora
can be considered as essential to the follow-up of transsexual women.

Full link
http://7thspace.com/headlines/309701/microflora_of_the_penile_skin_lined_neovagina_of_transsexual_women.html

•  

Renee

There Are No Ordinary Moments!
  •  

Flan

In plain english it back up a separate study which says inverted skin tissue vaginoplasty is just that biology wise, skin (with bacteria and physiology typical for the grafting material).
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Emily Ray

It was interesting that only one of the women studied had Lactobacilli which is more common in women and helps keep vaginal ph at an bacterial unfriendly level.

Huggs

Emily
  •  

Steffi

I bought some Intrafresh pessaries online. These contain live culture of the most important vaginal flora which combats thrush etc (read the link and Google Lactobacillus acidophilus) These seem to be the only such live-culture pessaries; I was unable to find any others. Some products mention Lactobacillus acidophilus saying that they help induce suitable conditions for them i.e. slightly acidic, but read carefully they don't contain any live bacillus.
Intrafresh come with an applicator and have a very agreeable rose scent.
They did seem to sort out some issues I was having at the time and since then my odour etc seems to be more like that of cis-women.
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •  

AbraCadabra

My initial odd odour issues have vanished 1 month post op. (am now 2 ½ post-op)

I ACTUALLY DO NOT LOOK FORWARD TO SMELL LIKE FISH AND CHIPS (with vinegar) - just to be more compatible? No thanks.

I still had some antibacterial ointment form SRS, and put that at the end of one of the bigger stents. Wow, that fixed the odour issue one time.

Otherwise I like to eat bio yoghurt. So far so good.

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Padma

None of the women I've "known" have smelled remotely like fish & chips & vinegar (and I live by the seaside, so I know whereof I speak :)). Diet is important. Too much sugar encourages dodgy bacteria all over the body.
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Amazon D

Tomorrow mine will be 14 yrs old and still a virgin and well i don't dilate in 10 yrs and i have had no itchyness etc etc.. I wonder what mine is like or has internally.. yes probably some cheese like stuff .. i should get tested someday.. I haven't douched in 9 yrs or so.. i do get many wet dreams where its all slimy down there when i wipe after peeing.. I also eat organically and eat very little sugar or white bread products..
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Padma on December 07, 2011, 06:21:53 AM
None of the women I've "known" have smelled remotely like fish & chips & vinegar (and I live by the seaside, so I know whereof I speak :)). Diet is important. Too much sugar encourages dodgy bacteria all over the body.

Hi hon, you know how it goes... first we become ">-bleeped-<y" (cocky) during HRT puberty, the "fishy" when we have achieved full transition (SRS or what ever it may be).
So..... your girls couldn't have been fully transitioned? :-) :-)

Axélle
PS: ALSO... a good girl will DEFINATELY scrub her front-bum before you would ever be allowed there with your nose and sundry! So please take note!
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: Axélle on December 07, 2011, 09:18:46 AM
Hi hon, you know how it goes... first we become ">-bleeped-<y" (cocky) during HRT puberty, the "fishy" when we have achieved full transition (SRS or what ever it may be).
So..... your girls couldn't have been fully transitioned? :-) :-)

Axélle
PS: ALSO... a good girl will DEFINATELY scrub her front-bum before you would ever be allowed there with your nose and sundry! So please take note!

WHAT AND WASH AWAY ALL THE GOOD FLAVOR AND SMELL  your crazy.. your no lesbian  ::)

No i don't want cheese but a few days odor is wonderful  ;D
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Suigeniris

(WHAT AND WASH AWAY ALL THE GOOD FLAVOR AND SMELL  your crazy.. your no lesbian  )
IAUGHHHHHH LOL LOL THAT IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO NASTY LOL try this ladies its AHHHMAAAAAAzing to say the least ..http://www.waterworkshealth.com/home/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ww....
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

ril

I've been aware of this paper for a while, and I find its implications pretty terrifying. What have the post-ops around here found to be a successful hygienic routine?
  •  

Sandy2012

Several months ago, I would guess it was maybe around my six month mark, I was getting dressed and I was bent over pulling up my panties.
I caught a whiff and woa, I'm here to tell you, that stuff smelled absolutely 100% normal, using natal female vag scent as a standard of measurement.

So I touched it just inside where it was moist and then reluctantly sniffed my finger.  CONFIRMED!!  My kitty smelled exactly like TUNA FISH!!

I couldn't believe it!  In a way it was mildly exciting and at the same time, a bit repulsive.  But men seem to get turned on by that scent so I was thinking "Damn it, now I need a man to check this out and give me an honest opinion!"  Sadly, that wasn't to be..

I guess it lasted about 2 days, maybe three.  I was washing everything, I have a shower head on a hose and when I shower I use it on my nethers daily.  So even with the washing it lingered so it had to be emanating from my vaginal canal.  Whatever the cause of it, I don't know.  It went away and hasn't come back since.

I have a slightly sweet/musky scent going on all the time now that is distinctly feminine but that tuna fish smell isn't there anymore.  Maybe that was just things getting kick started and after a few days it leveled off to what it is now.  It doesn't smell bad at all, far from it.  It just smells very distinctly feminine, no one could mistake it, that's for sure.  So that said, I can't complain about at least this aspect of my new stuff..
  •  

ril

The "fishy" smell usually means you have an unhealthy proliferation of vaginal bacteria. It's not something I've ever noticed coming from a healthy woman's vagina.
  •  

lilacwoman

Napoleon is supposed to have written to Josephine saying 'I'm coming home - don't wash for a few days'.  The French love cheese.

A good parallel to a penile inversion neo-vag would actually be the skin trapped under the great flaps of fat on the vastly obese. 
We have had some on telly progs recently and when these flaps are lifted the skin underneath is foul and stinky with open sores etc.
It would seem that a neo-vag would be the same having the same climate of warmth and damp but comparatively few post-ops report this so unless they are all ashamed to admit to smelly neo-vags maybe we have to assume that the interior of a neo-vag will be kep at 98.6 and moistened with natural slightly salty sweat to allow the good flora to develop and thrive  while a slobs fat will be inherently unhealthy internally and be cooler?
Natural vaginas clean themselves with rhythmic contractions which allow a steady outward flow of natural cleanser and as a neo-vag is right up beside the rectum which also does this rhythmic contraction as it fills and then empties a neo-vag should also be sort-of self cleaning while obese fat just hangs there trapping dirty sweat?

I usually find my rectum telling me to go to the toilet after breakfast but if I delay it or get a bit constipated from eating too much solid stuff I find that on the toilet the pressure from forcing out big hard s*** does actually squeeze out some of the neo-vags yellowish mucus.

After each s*** and before dilating I use the shower head to give a good cleaning.
  •