Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Tucking for swimsuits

Started by fionabell, December 12, 2011, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionabell

How effective is tucking for swimsuits? Obviously I've tried it but I'm not that happy with my attempts. Is there gaffs which help? Is waddling along the way to conceal ? :P
  •  

Just Shelly

I never have to much problem tucking at anytime, I don't have much maybe thats why!! I just never understood the problem with tucking, I am tucked at all times even while sleeping. A matter of fact my testes stay up inside the cavity even while showering. I've tucked so long its as if my testes haven't dropped like a small child!!

Last summer was the first time I wore a female suit.

The black string bikini I didn't wear out anywhere. Felt way to naked!!

The striped one is the one I ending up going to the public pool three times. I never got any looks but it wanted to not stay tucked at times and I was very self conscious of it. In the picture I am not tucked as much as I would be if swimming.

You can always tape if need be, not the most comfortable though!

•  

fionabell

You've done a great job. Very sexy.What kind of tape is the best?
  •  

Just Shelly

Thanks, I didn't tape in these suites.

Duck tape!!

I have taped in past situations. I don't recommend it but it works the best as long as your shaved clean and don't leave it on long. It does work in the water but I don't know how long it would.

Good luck!
  •  

Staci

I've tucked every time I've gone to a pool and never had a problem. 
  •  

Rikki43035

I did a short video of how i tuck my guy stuff easily, I do not know how to attach it to this post but I can send it to anyone that wants it.
  •