Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Please help in finding professional equipment for electro...

Started by ChefAnnagirl, March 12, 2007, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChefAnnagirl

Hi all,

I have a question i need help with.

I just started electro this past month after 2 years of laser. Got most of the dark pigmented hairs killed off, but many many hours of electro lie ahead for all of my stubborn light-pigmented facial hair.

I love the clinic i have started using - do not wish to go anyplace else - It's a full service dermatology practice and skin care spa  - their machine is broken and they can't tell me when they will be replacing it.

I want to help them locate some new equipment. They are (were) using a machine - the kind that has the little tweezers - not the needle kind - this is the kind that sends the current down the follicle and then she pulls the hair out with the electrified tweezers. They got this thing shipped over from Russia - and service for it is a problem for them apparently - it did a really good job on the areas covered so far - no breakouts, irritation, or pitting at all thus far, and very affordable for me - and they are willing to give me a good discount because of understanding of my TS status.

Does anyone know of manufacturers of good quality commercial-grade equipment that i could locate or help steer them in a good direction to find another machine here in the U.S. if they cant get this one fixed ?

I know it makes them sound totally lame, but i really like this clinic for all kinds of really good reasons and would prefer to stick with them if i can. Please help if you know anything at all.

Thanks,

Annagirl
Level the playing field
  •