News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Unholy Row In Jerusalem Over Status Of Women

Started by lilacwoman, December 18, 2011, 02:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilacwoman

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16132608

Stupid old Jewish men are not only persecuting the Arabs but also their own women?   

So many fundies are so paranoid about their women but if they treated them nice as equals they'd have no need to worry?

Why don't they just go back into the desert to live on locusts and wild figs?       
  •  

Cindi Jones

I read an article a while back that indicated that native Jews of Israel have genetic ties to the Kurdish people. Most interesting.

Hey, this group of fundamentalists aren't alone. We're regressing in our very own society to some form or Puritan witch hunts. 

Sometimes, I just have to scratch my head and wonder why our society swings back and forth on these issues so often. You'd think that once we figure out the right course, we'd continue down that path. Insted, we regress. Go figure.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Rain Dog

It all boils down to Abraham failing to teach his kids to show some respect for each other.
  •  

BlonT

That,s known for centuries , there is ONE race on earth with diverse  external looks as mother nature love variance.
Rulers invented races,religion and countries so its easy  to oppress eh sorry to rule.   
  •