Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Who had the worst life as trans initially but had the best happy ending?

Started by Sad Girl, January 03, 2012, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Girl

May be it might be one among you here or perhaps you know a real inspiring story of a trans who had the worst life in the world as trans in the beginning then had a very great happy ending. I wanna hear some good inspirational stories.
  •  

Kreuzfidel

I think everyone who has the courage to accept themselves for who they truly are and pursue their dreams is an inspiration. It takes a massive amount of gall and willpower to transition, and transfolk are most definitely made of tough stuff.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Kreuzfidel on January 03, 2012, 09:18:30 PM
I think everyone who has the courage to accept themselves for who they truly are and pursue their dreams is an inspiration. It takes a massive amount of gall and willpower to transition, and transfolk are most definitely made of tough stuff.

I agree but if I had to choose then it would have to be MTR06 on Youtube.  I can't clain to know much abbout the "worst" world he has face but this man is truly inspirtational with a great sense of humor and so far the only guy I've known to talk about his bottom surgery on there and to just love it so he wins in my book.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

envie

Look up Linn Conway on google for M to F.
On her website go to "Linns Retrospective" for complete life story
Inspirational and mind blowing.
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Quote from: envie on January 08, 2012, 08:51:56 PM
Look up Linn Conway on google for M to F.
On her website go to "Linns Retrospective" for complete life story
Inspirational and mind blowing.

Happy Girl:

Yes, this is very good advice.  Just in case you've not seen Lynn Conway's sensationally-insipiring profiles of successful transitions, well, check it out.

Transwomen (several pages of profiles):

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery1.html

The doctor who prescriptions my HRT is on Gallery Page Two.  I see her in a few days for a checkup and another prescription!

Transguys:   (very inspiration stories):

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TransMen.html

My gendery therapist is a transman, and a great friend of mine (on another forum) is a transman.

Another great website for stories like these belonged to Karen Serenity; however, I'm not sure the site is still active.

Hope this helps.

Peace    :D   Lacey

Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

CynthiaAnn

good older topic deep in the TS db

i agree with this posted above (well said) and have worked to optimize the outcome for myself over the long run. Self acceptance being key, it takes a certain type of long range vision, and one sweet dream, hey true, today....

C -

•  

Josie_L

Perfect reply.
Sums up this topic exactly. x
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Lacey Lynne on January 17, 2012, 09:00:06 PM
Transwomen (several pages of profiles):

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery1.html

A lot  of those on the 4 pages go back to my day...

While I have only met 3 of them in person, many were active on line 15-20+ years ago.. I was on different forums and mailing lists with at least 16 of them over the years.

- karen
  •