Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Who here is 'into' signs of zodiac character descriptions?

Started by AbraCadabra, January 10, 2012, 03:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniellekai

I often wonder why the charts haven't been updated to reflect the current positions of the stars and planets, since the old ones are now wildly inaccurate... But I don't believe the positions of the stars and planets has an effect on my life anyway other than what I see when I look up at night.

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Kylo on March 08, 2017, 02:09:19 PM
My ma's a Gemini  :P

What are you tryin'ta say? jk  :P

Quote from: Daniellekai on March 10, 2017, 11:48:04 AM
I often wonder why the charts haven't been updated to reflect the current positions of the stars and planets, since the old ones are now wildly inaccurate... But I don't believe the positions of the stars and planets has an effect on my life anyway other than what I see when I look up at night.

A lot of the more in depth writing on the subject my girlfriend reads is pretty up to date with current data. When she gets home I can ask her what ones she uses.
  •  

Eevee

I don't have any religious or spiritual beliefs, so I don't really see the point in it. To me, it's as useful as explaining what month I was born in.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Lilly3

Well, there are some Zodiac descriptions that I wouldn't fit me at all, but the Taurus description (and my star sign) fits me to the dot.
So I have to give it some credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live, Laugh, Love.   :D
  •