Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Finger dilating vs. using stents (dilators)?

Started by AbraCadabra, January 14, 2012, 06:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Once some of the initial post-op sensitivity is lessened, finger dilating (at least for width) seems a load more pleasant then shoving acrylic up there.

Also it will give a pre-taste of what there may be to come... getting used to a more 'real world' situation.

Since the hand has 'digital option', 2, 3, 4, 5! and is changes on the fly, so to speak, that seems more entertaining too. Clean-up is also easier, for sure :-)

Yet, another early adolescent girlie entertainment? It sure feels REAL good (so long all stays well lubed)

Any on else with similar experience to share/confirm?

Axélle
PS: I think I may have to shorten my nails though...
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Julie Wilson

"Finger dilating" doesn't seem practical to me if you want to maintain depth.  Width is easy (at least that has been my experience) while depth takes more work.  I have dilated to almost 3" diameter on a whim but it took me weeks to get back a half inch after slacking on dilation.

I haven't used a dilator in years.  I bought a toy at an adult store that I use when necessary.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Thanks Luv2Dance,
that is useful information for me in deed.

Also, to get to 3" width (that's 75+mm!) that is amazing... to say the least.
That's gg territory!

As a lesbian I wonder how much depth IS of actual use - width I happen to know :-), IS!

Thanks again,
Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •