Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Picture-a-day transformation?

Started by 4A-GZE, January 17, 2012, 09:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

I know that a lot of people make photo journals, but the most structured one I've seen was only once a month. Are there any videos that showcase someone's transformation day-by-day? If not, I've gotta do that... Even if there are, I'll still try.
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Day-to-day is probably too many. I made one with about 1,200 pics and it wasn't even once a day. Most of them were like 2005 - 2009 or so but some went back to like 2002 or so. If you want to see it, it's below. I hadn't seen anyone do a video like that before mine, that's why I put it together, because I'd never seen one before, lol.

The Faces of Meghan
  •  

Jenny_B_Good

WOW... Hell of a transformation...

The beard removal and FFS looked damn painful. I always question why I'd want to do this to myself- guess I know why GID is considered a mental illness?!  heheheh.

Thanks for the post Meghan
-       The longest journey a human must take, is the eighteen inches from their head to their heart    -
  •  

Cindy

Meghan

I have always known you as one hell of a human. You are also a totally gorgeous woman. In every way of the meaning.

Thank You

Cindy
  •  

beautifulchris

Wow - great video Meghan! Out of curiosity, what kind of facial hair removal did you use?

For anyone interested in creating their own video, there's also an app called "everyday" for iPhone.
  •  

toxicblue

I'm planning on doing an every day timeline, but I'm not necessarily making it public, it will just be something that my friends and I can see.
  •  

ByeBye

♥ Try week to week. I had a youtube showing progress every week or 2. ♥

youtube.com/loverants4u
♥   I'm like an egg that is hatching into something great :)
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Awww, you all are going to make me tear up, lol. Thank you :) Cindi, you embody the positivity that others should strive for! Chris, I used laser first (two sessions, 2nd resulted in the burns you saw in the video) and then thermolysis electrolysis. I've had about 310 hours. Ouch! I like electro been than laser though.
  •