Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Funny or odd things your pet(s) do...

Started by Beth Andrea, January 21, 2012, 09:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tossu-sama

Our late cat Paavo was the opposite of the cat stereotype of getting terribly ashamed about even the tiniest fails and slips. He just didn't care.

He walked on the backrest of the big couch and his foot slipped since the cushions are a bit soft, and he was just like "oops" and kept going like nothing had happened. He was sleeping the on the backrest of the smaller couch that's in front of the window and he suddenly fell in his sleep, right between the couch and the window, causing me to have a minor heart attack because I didn't realize where the noise came from at first. Then he just crawled back up, sat there for a while wondering what had happened and moved to a better place like saying "...oh well, stuff happens".

Just... wth. His mother is the embodiment of cat stereotypes so all that was just so weird. :D

Fun stuff from the said mommy cat - called Vilsu - who's also my first cat and very much alive. She can wear a harness and function normally UNTIL you attach the leash and paralyze the damn cat. She just freezes completely and finally falls on her side from straight legs if you do that. It's like the ultimate insult towards her feline pride. @_@
  •  

Sydney Spitfire

My little chihuahua likes to climb into my clothes and jump in the shower with me
  •  

infinity

my dog is very logical. she is afraid of vacuum cleaners, blenders, coffee grinders and hairbrushes, but wants to play with chainsaws. :eusa_eh: :icon_confused2:
  •  

Jayvin

I used to have a gecko that would get upset if i put his food dish anywhere but it's usual spot. He'd start growling at me and jump around until I moved the food dish back.
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

my little fluff ball likes to snuggle up in my laundry. not clean, warm laundry. stuff i've worn. if there's a tshirt on the ground, she'll snuggle up in it, roll around etc.
she won't drink water from a bowl unless it's on the table.
she pads my face with her paw to wake me up or tell me to stop something. if i pick her up, she won't fight, she'll just pad pad pad my face. same goes if you pet her the wrong way.
she also follows me around all the time, and meows until i pet her.
she also meows back if you pretend to meow at her.
you could say she's like my little kid, i guess i spoil her a bit too much. she's a great cat
  •  

FreyasRedemption

My dogs are both complete oddballs. Our older one thinks that she is a human, and attempts to mimic us in various weird ways. Such as always sleeping with her head on a pillow, or trying to stand on two legs to give me kisses. And our younger one, well.....he chases after any kind of buzzing insect and eats them whole, completely refuses to go on walks when it rains, and really enjoys licking people's feet when they have just come from a shower.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

Kylo

Some time ago I lived in a shared accommodation with a fella who was into growing his own weed. There were rows of it down the hallway. None of my business, really.

But anyways, my iguana got out on one occasion, and ate about a third of his plants... he wasn't impressed to say the least
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •