Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

let me delete my account?!?!

Started by rylielove, January 26, 2012, 06:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rylielove

do i really need 15 posts to do that?  thats dumb!

maybe ill just spam some threads
  •  

Sarah Louise ✅

Don't spam please.

Forum Admin will see this and take care of things for you.

In the meantime, just log out, that isn't hard to do.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Annah

i wouldn't leave because your thread got locked. It wasn't your fault. Just hang in there.

You just happened to write about something kinda controversial at the moment.
  •  

rylielove

i wasn't because my thread got locked... its just this dumb internet and interacting with people cause me unneeded stress and anxiety ~ its why i deleted my account before.  the only reason i came back was cause i saw that post aboot Dr. Zs patient dying and I wanted to ask some questions... since that discussion is over (thank god) I have no need to be here AND if I keep my account, I will undoubtedly continue to surf this and will probably end up finding threads that cause me anxiety in one way or another.

:)
  •