Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

17 days of complete freedom

Started by KelliTGirl, October 02, 2005, 08:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KelliTGirl

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For those of you keeping score...I live with mom. She left for Hawaii this morning for the next 17 days! Meaning: I live fulltime for the next 17 days!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Miss Placed

Ah fun fun!

I am in the middle of two weeks with my parents away, so am aware of what fun it can be.

Have a blast, Kelli!
  •  

Shelley

•  

Cassandra

Like Lyn-Jean said Fun fun.

or in the words of The Beach Boys:

And she'll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-Bird away.

Say Lyn-Jean have you gotten yourself any candles yet?

Cassie
  •  

Miss Placed

Quote from: Cassandra on October 03, 2005, 03:27:01 PM

Say Lyn-Jean have you gotten yourself any candles yet?

no, oddly I read this post just before getting into a nice bubble bath last night, and went off again to see what candles there were in the house.

I found one that seemed ok to use, then realised the only matches in the house were on the other side of a locked door, and I'd left the keys upstairs (this place is like fort knox!) and I couldnt be bothered to go up and down again.

•  

Cassandra

Here's what you need to do. Go to the store and buy yourself 3 to 5 scented candles. Personally I'm rather fond of Lavendar. Get yourself a nice bottle of wine. For candle lit bathing I prefer a nice red. It has a nice color when you hold the glass up to candle light. However you might want to go with a Chardonay as a white won't show up as badly if you spill it on the bathroom rug. Be sure to put on your favorite relaxing music and your set to go. Bath oil beads with a nice feminine scent will deffinetley enhance the experience.

One must be careful though. Don't drink too much wine before you get in the bath. Unless you're like me. I'm tall and I can't slide down into most baths unless they are the old antique claw foot, which I love. Anytime I have fallen asleep I usually wake up the second my nose hits the water. It is a very rude awakening. The bath oil by the way makes leg shaving not only easier but oh so luxurious.

Have fun,

Cassie
  •