Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

suggestions?

Started by A6KkidD, February 11, 2012, 07:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A6KkidD

hey, i've just recently joined a local gym and i've been working out there with my day who is practically a gym rat for about 2 months. i'm overweight for my size but i've slowly been losing about 10 pounds so far and i have noticed muscle growth, because before i had like no muscle strength at all. however i've been having trouble with my abs and hips. i do abs work outs and gaining muscle but it is under the fat and only making me look fatter  :-\
i do cardio but i dont have the time to stay at the gym for a longer period to do more cardio
suggestions on that?
and i'm trying to thin out my hips cause i'm trying to pass as male and all. i've been doing lower back work outs and even glouts (<- dont kno how to spell that) and those areas have thinned out but not the stubborn hips  :P
suggestions would be great, thanks
  •  

Devin87

Actually, many studies are showing now that sustained cardio isn't all that good for you and they're suggesting short bursts of intense energy like sprints.  Look at Olympic athletes, even.  Distance runners look like anorexic, starving, sickly people.  Sprinters are muscled up machines.  Who would you rather look like?   http://www.marksdailyapple.com/case-against-cardio/#axzz1oougdoLK
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
Why bounce around to the same damn song?
  •