Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Panties???

Started by CelestaT, February 22, 2012, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CelestaT

I wanted to play around with modifying your run-of-the-mill, cheap, Hanes or Fruit of the Loom panties into a gaff. I got reasonable results with a size 5, it could have been tighter. I'm having trouble finding anything smaller than a 5. Any advice?
  •  

Shantel

You can find size 4 at WallMart (fall apart). Had a petite TG g/f that shopped there, she was a perfect size four. Check everything out closely before purchasing though as everything comes from China and is poorly made.
  •  

Annah

buying ultra tight underwear to serve as a gaff has got to be uncomfortable. I never bothered with that before my surgery lol. I enjoyed feeling and acting comfortable. Ultra tight underwear would have ruined my day.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Annah on February 22, 2012, 01:11:45 PM
buying ultra tight underwear to serve as a gaff has got to be uncomfortable.
Oops, I missed the gaff part! Buy a small pair of panty hose and cut the legs off up to the re-enforced short part and pull them up the fanny crack like a thong. There - ouch! You're done.  >:-)
  •  

PinkPenny

I use a Rago panty gridle even if you don't need one. Are the best gridles around great fit and feel nice and moves with you. PinkPenny
  •  

ShaunaNinjagirl

It is good advice, before my SRS I used to buy 2 pairs of control top pantyhose, the you cut the legs off and wear both pairs. It is tight and is wonderful for tucking. It served me well for years.
I am a  39 yr old MTF Post-Op transsexual who is also a Ninja, Hi-ya  >:-)
  •  

Annah

zombie thread! run away!!!
  •