Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

commercial slogans we can never forget

Started by Amazon D, March 05, 2012, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

you wonder where the yellow went when you Brushed your teeth with pepsodent

Comical remake of comet cleanser: comet it makes your teeth so green, comet it taste like gasoline, comet, get some comet and vomit today

Where did everyone go? They went to Betsons furniture store !

It's Shake and bake and I helped
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

peky

•  

Devlyn

I...can't...believe...I...ate...the...whole...thing!
  •  

peky

•  

Jamie D

•  

Val

"Welcome to HomeStarRunner.net!......It's dot com!"

"Please buy my product....."
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Padma

Denim... for the man who doesn't have to try... too hard.
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Amazon D

a comical version of winston ciggarrettes: Winston taste bad like the one i just had, no filter, no flavor, just wrapped up toilet paper
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Padma

Alternative take on the Topic bar advert: What's got a hazelnut in every bite? Squirrel sh!t!
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: peky on March 05, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
I fallen and I get up

I think you mean " I have fallen down and i can't get up" 

•  

Padma

I don't remember the slogan, but one of the funniest things I ever saw in an advert was the one we had over here trying to explain (in a cool way, with young, enthusiastic dancers) that the Marathon bar was now called Snickers.

Seriously, Snickers? Sounds like knickers...
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Michelle.

•  

Devlyn

All my men wear English Leather, or they wear nothing at all.
  •  

Padma

This was on the radio a lot when I was about 11, and it really stuck in my mind, for reasons I wouldn't get for another 12 years... to a terrible jingly 70's tune. The words make little sense :).

Richard Shops are filled with all the pretty things, such a lovely pretty things to wear - hey there, pretty things, make the world a prettier place - come pretty-up, come buy your clothes at Richard Shops.

Well bloody hell, you can find everything on youtube these days, here's that very advert, introduced by Kenny Everett.

Womandrogyne™
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: Padma on March 08, 2012, 05:57:11 AM
This was on the radio a lot when I was about 11, and it really stuck in my mind, for reasons I wouldn't get for another 12 years... to a terrible jingly 70's tune. The words make little sense :).

Richard Shops are filled with all the pretty things, such a lovely pretty things to wear - hey there, pretty things, make the world a prettier place - come pretty-up, come buy your clothes at Richard Shops.

Well bloody hell, you can find everything on youtube these days, here's that very advert, introduced by Kenny Everett.

wow i would have loved that commercial.. :)

•  

♥ Dutchess

"If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face"
We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Devlyn

•