Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Favorite fragrance?

Started by aniya, March 08, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Quote from: aniya on March 09, 2012, 06:32:27 AM
hehe it pronounced Bulgari. The V is actually just a U, they just used the Latin classical alphabet

Thanks for that! Now I can tell people
Hugs

Cindy
  •  

Padma

For years I wore a very unmasculine cologne from Neal's Yard (very grassy and woody) but after I left my bag on a train recently and never got it back (and that cologne is bloody pricey now) I've stepped sideways into Dear John by Lush. Very, very nice, changes as the day goes on, fresh and also woody/grassy/musky.
Womandrogyne™
  •  

chefskenzie

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction!
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•  

annette

léau d'issy or number 5 Chanel
  •  

Rory

Definitely Acqua di Gioia! It smells fresh and easygoing-a wonderful watery, beachy scent. I get compliments on it all the time.  :D
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Signature scent is White Diamonds by Liz Taylor.  Everyday is Unforgettable by Revlon.  And occasionally Tabu.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

amberrain

Bvlgari = BULL-guh-ree

I like a lot of fragrances but top ones are:

Ck eternity
Dior midnight poision
Gucci flora
Armani diamonds and
Chanel Eau Premiere

Xxxx
  •  

Padma

Now: Dear John, from Lush. Wow!
Womandrogyne™
  •  

AbraCadabra

"Alien" Thierry Mugler... yummy

Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Cindy

I used a Tabu body wash this morning and felt divine.
  •  

Jamie D

•  

CryssL

Anything and only from Bath & Body Works.  Which fragrance I wear first depends on the season, then what clothing style/colors I'm wearing.  Right now I use between Hawaii Coconut, Sea Island Cotton and Bali Mango—as it's summer time.  If the seasons change, I'll see what's available.

And yes, technically I bumped this thread... but not really :)
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Cryssa on June 21, 2012, 10:16:26 PM
Anything and only from Bath & Body Works.  Which fragrance I wear first depends on the season, then what clothing style/colors I'm wearing.  Right now I use between Hawaii Coconut, Sea Island Cotton and Bali Mango—as it's summer time.  If the seasons change, I'll see what's available.

And yes, technically I bumped this thread... but not really :)

I have a body lotion thats Coconut and Vanilla. I wore it to work a couple of weeks ago and the girl next to me said that I smelled like a stripper.
  •  

wendy

I make my own with several of my favorites: KL, Chanel # 5, Very Sexy, White Diamonds, Obsession, Romance, and few others.
  •  

Alexis

I'm pretty fond of Aura by Swarovski
  •  

CryssL

Quote from: michelle666 on June 24, 2012, 06:50:32 PM
I have a body lotion thats Coconut and Vanilla. I wore it to work a couple of weeks ago and the girl next to me said that I smelled like a stripper.

Wow—she gives excellent compliments. ::)
  •