Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Favorite fragrance?

Started by aniya, March 08, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aniya

What are some of y'alls favorite fragrances? Mine has to be Paris Hilton's first fragrance or Victoria's Secret Very Sexy
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
  •  

V M

Victoria's Secret - Heavenly, Clinique - Happy, Lancome - Hypnose  :)

The only one I have right now is the Heavenly and a free sample of the Happy that is nearly gone... The free sample of Hypnose ran dry quite awhile ago
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

aniya

I love how Heaveny smells also! I remember Vicotrias Secret had another fragrance but I think they discontinued it. I forgot the name? :(
  •  

michelle666

Clinique - Happy, I love both the woman's and mens versions.
  •  

V M

Quote from: aniya on March 08, 2012, 05:49:35 PM
I love how Heaveny smells also! I remember Vicotrias Secret had another fragrance but I think they discontinued it. I forgot the name? :(

Halo was discontinued, someone gave me a bottle and it's nice, but I like the Heavenly much better  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

aniya

Yes! I loved Halo I remember I got a gift set of the fragrances. Hmm haven't smelled the Clinique fragrance yet. Might have to check it out :)
  •  

tekla

I like a few of the Elizabeth Arden line like Red Door and Bluegrass.  I like some of the Revlon and I love Jean Nate.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

V M

Quote from: aniya on March 08, 2012, 06:04:00 PM
Yes! I loved Halo I remember I got a gift set of the fragrances. Hmm haven't smelled the Clinique fragrance yet. Might have to check it out :)

Yes, I was given a Halo gift set  :)  A 1oz bottle, a mini and the Velvet Luxe Cre'me which I use very sparingly

I like the Clinique Happy because it has a nice citrus scent but isn't overpowering  :)   I hope to get some later

- V M
  •  

Stephe

I love and have gotten a TON of compliments on how good I smell wearing "dark kiss" lotion from bath and body works.
  •  

aniya

Quote from: Stephe on March 08, 2012, 08:11:31 PM
I love and have gotten a TON of compliments on how good I smell wearing "dark kiss" lotion from bath and body works.

Bath and Body Works lotions are amazing! I need to pick up a couple soon actually!
  •  

Stephe

Quote from: aniya on March 08, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
Bath and Body Works lotions are amazing! I need to pick up a couple soon actually!

Yes besides smelling great they absorb fast, make my skin smooth and doesn't feel greasy or like I'm wearing a rain coat like many lotions do to me. I'm serious when I say I have random strangers say "You really smell good, what are you wearing?" It happens at least once a week, both male and female. I've never had people do this with other things I have worn. I'm not sure if it's just this lotion + my body chemistry are a good match? + they have the buy 2 get one free all the time.

I did just start using Mary Kay silken hands kit and am very impressed with how well that works too for softening hands.  If you have never been to a Mary Kay party you should go, it was a load of fun and some serious girl time :P
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Victoria's Secret "Bombshell"
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Speaking of Bath & Body Works, Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection for Men Deodorizing Body Spray: Ocean is one of my favorite body sprays right now.

Yep, a guy is contributing to this.
:)
Meow.

•  

aniya

hehe guys can contribute also! I didn't know they had stuff for men! That's how long I haven't been there :( lol Guess I have to make a trip sooner than expected
  •  

aniya

Quote from: JoeyD on March 08, 2012, 10:21:09 PM
Victoria's Secret "Bombshell"

That one smells really good also!
  •  

Keaira

I love the fragrances I buy my wife, like Dream Angels Divine by Victorias secret and White Shoulders. But I love Vampire, Navy and Heat by Beyonce. Vampire's my work fragrance, Navy I wear on my days off and Heat is my going out scent.
  •  

lilacwoman

Old fashioned Estee Lauder .

I buy Charlie for stay at home days and to spray on the potpourri.   :D
  •  

Cindy

I like Charlie for everyday but I really like BVLGARI for going out. My brother in law bought it for me as a Christmas present, which I thought was pretty cool. And I often get asked what it is but have no idea how to pronounce it.

Cindy
  •  

aniya

Quote from: Cindy James on March 09, 2012, 02:06:59 AM
And I often get asked what it is but have no idea how to pronounce it.

hehe it pronounced Bulgari. The V is actually just a U, they just used the Latin classical alphabet
  •  

JenJen2011

One of my favorites right now is Radiance by Britney Spears.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •