Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Members Book Exchange

Started by togetherwecan, March 25, 2007, 08:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

togetherwecan

I did a similar thing on a few political boards...and since Stormy and Tink have a book or two to pass on let's get this puppy rolling...

Here's how it works....list in this thread the books you are willing to pass on for free...anyone interested in said books is to PM the person offering and go from there. Once a book is passed on the person who passed it on needs to remove it from their list or advise it is no longer available.

I do not currently own any TS or TG related books so would LOVE to receive one or two....and once I have read them I would list them here as well for the next person.

I found the cost of shipping a book if you use book mail rates is cheap in comparison to buying the book from a store.

Let's start listing what we have to share..........

*DISCLAIMER
Susan's place is not affiliated with any member book exchange. Members who choose to give personal mailing information for the purpose of the exchange do so at their own risk and Susan's Place is not responsible for any portion of the exchange. Please refrain from posting any personal info on the public forums and make the info exchange via Private Message or your personal email.
  •