Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Concealer/foundations?!

Started by aniya, March 13, 2012, 07:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aniya

Anybody know of any concealers and/or foundations that are good for covering up 5 o'clock shadows?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
  •  

aniya

Thanks so much Beverley! Quick question, is Max Factor only available in the UK?
  •  

aniya

Quote from: Beverley on March 14, 2012, 05:33:58 AM
I have no idea. I rarely go abroad for make-up purchases :D I thought you were UK based.

hehe no. I live in the United States! But thank you for the link :)
  •  

Kitty_Babe

@Beverly, good tips, I generally use Nivea, - have done for years, BUT I will now go and try out the Olay :)

Hated my foundation ever since I tried it out I switched to No17 after being a long Max Factor fan, I think I am actually going to go back to Max Factor now.

Catherine.
  •  

Kitty_Babe

I used to always use Max factor, I then stopped using make-up. I haven't worn make up for years, and still 'don't' most of the time. But if I do, I like to wear the best I can afford and what suits my skin. The Max Factor colour Adept sound like worth while try out for me anyway :) I do generally exfoliate every day though, at the moment trying out the Nutrogena range.
  •  

MacKenzie

Quote from: aniya on March 13, 2012, 07:14:05 PM
Anybody know of any concealers and/or foundations that are good for covering up 5 o'clock shadows?

Dermablend.  ;)
  •  

chefskenzie

I agree with Dermablend.  It can do WONDERS!
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•