Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

OMG What? Not welcome on this network?

Started by LivingInGrey, March 14, 2012, 07:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingInGrey

*** -irc.susans.org- *** You are not welcome on this network.
*** -irc.susans.org- *** Autokilled for DNSBL listed. Check http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=(Not this time) for removal. (2012/03/14 19.40)
*** -irc.susans.org- *** Your hostmask is LivingInGrey!Livingingr@(oh no you don't)
*** -irc.susans.org- *** For more information, please mail klines@susans.org and include everything shown here.

/worried
/angry
/hurt

O.o

IP Address (pst. I"m not telling) is listed in the CBL. It appears to be infected with a spam sending trojan or proxy.

It was last detected at 2012-03-12 03:00 GMT (+/- 30 minutes), approximately 2 days, 21 hours, 59 minutes ago.

This IP is infected (or NATting for a computer that is infected) with a spam-sending infection. In other words, it's participating in a botnet. If you simply remove the listing without ensuring that the infection is removed (or the NAT secured), it will probably relist again.

/cries

It wasn't me
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

LivingInGrey

/wimpers

I can't even get the web browser version to work. It wont load the jpilot applet :(

**starts to go into DT's**
  •  

Flan

tried to fix it, it seems to be a problem with the service provider since somebody else on it was proxykilled yesterday too.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

LivingInGrey

Thanks. But late lastnight while you were getting your cat nap I had one of the other IRCOPs to unlist me from the "You shall not pass!" list.
  •