Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

No hormones, medium long hair... how do I work with this?!

Started by alexharmon, March 15, 2012, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexharmon

I have bright red hair that touches half-way down my neck that I am not allowed to cut.
I have D sized breasts, and nothing to bind my breasts with, but plenty of layers, luckily it's still cold out!
I have a bit of muscle on me, but not enough to sculpt my arms and abs into a more masculine shape. I'm still working on it.
I live in a really hard situation right now where the people I live with are extremely prejudiced about my gender identity and expression.
If I want to be seen and identified as a male, just when I go out and meet new people, how should I achieve this without doing anything that would show up on my folks' "gaydar"?
  •  

Jamiep

hi alexharmon

Your hair isn't too long, guys wear hair that long or longer, I just got mine cut & it was almost down to my shoulders. Not sure why you can't have your hair cut. You could tuck your hair up in a baseball cap. You could wear an oversize shirt along with the cap you will look androgynous. Guys do have skinny arms, I do, so don't worry about that. If you want to go out to a club to socialize and meet new people, make sure it isn't close to home where your folks may go. You didn't mention your female face and if you do anything to create a male appearance. I met one female to male crossdresser & she took her eyeliner and dotted it around her face to make it look like a male five o'clock shadow.

Good luck.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

HeatherR

just don't brush your hair ;P  That will help with appearing more masculine.  men towel their hair and just get it into a shape..  less work, more play.  At least that's my thoughts.
The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•