Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A New Kind of Twin

Started by tinkerbell, March 29, 2007, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

QuoteThere are two basic twin types now, identical and fraternal, but a third type is the focus of a new discovery. The story of these one-of-a-kind twins begins after natural conception and an uncomplicated term pregnancy, when the newborns were brought to the attention of science because one is anatomically male and one has sexually ambiguous genitalia.

Link

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

angelsgirl

Wow...that's really interesting...I'm going to be badgering my mentor about some of the concepts in this, I've got to find out more.
  •  

Melissa

Interesting.  I'm a twin, but I've never had my chromosomes checked.

Melissa
  •  

Thundra

I knew a pair of "conjoined" twins, where one of them appeared and behaved very femme, and had male genitalia, while the other appeared and behaved very masculine, and had female genitalia.

After I met them, nothing surprised me anymore. And more importantly, I began to understand how wonderfully mysterious these things called gender and sexuality truly are? How very fluid these qualities we label as sexuality and gender really are?

Society keeps saying that certain people are the problem, but the truth is revealed that society's rules are the problem.
  •